Great for eating out

Posted by Reviewer2700509 on Jul 08, 2010

These enzymes are really good, being for gluten and lactose in the same capsules, makes it so easy to take them when eating out. And they work very well!

This product really works 2 in 1

Posted by Reviewer1863350 on Dec 01, 2014

This is the best product out there if you suffer from both gluten and lactose. I actually took after eating a meal and it calmed my stomach down. I also take when going out because Resturants are not 100% gluten free.

Affordable alternative?

Posted by 4683755844280861612 on Feb 16, 2016

I was looking for something cheaper than the Houston Enzymes. No success so far. I had no DDP IV benefits at all from this product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 20, 2011

MRM is a great product and this digestive aid works well.

This product worked for me.

Posted by 4627140061866535107 on Mar 07, 2016

Over the Christmas holiday's (when I couldn't prepare my own meals) I took 3 before every meal and was surprised I didn't get sick like I usually do for days. During the 2 week holiday, I didn't feel symptoms but when I got back home and was again -not- eating gluten I -did- feel fatigued which lasted a month. Maybe I should of kept taking them for a month after exposure to gluten? About to buy more so I can take them everyday even though I'm not eating gluten - as a just in case.

DIDN'T DO IT'S JOB

Posted by Reviewer2207429 on Oct 27, 2009

This may help someone who's lactose intolerant but definitely NOT someone who suffers from Celiac Disease. The product "Lactaid" works just as well, if not better than this product and you can buy it at any Walmart, it does not in my opinion help with any gluten sensitivity. Wait until a pharmaceutical comps come out with a pill, which is not far from being marketed.