MRM, Relax-All with Phenibut, 28 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1311853 on Nov 27, 2011

Decreases nervous gnashing of teeth at night. I think that if you drink a full course, the gnashing of teeth lost. I feel less nervous about nothing.

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

I don't know about the ingredients, but 2 caps make me sleep in 30 min. Good result!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1486887 on Feb 10, 2012

I have a lot of nervous and muscle tension due to chronic illness and took one of these at night before going to bed, I seemed to be more restful and slept through the night. It wasn't massively powerful but then again I wasn't taking the full recommended dose as I just wanted something subtle, would repurchase. Wasn; groggy the following day which is a big plus

Best sleep aid I've found

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 02, 2012

I ordered this because it was at a reduced price and decided I might as well try it. I've been very surprised at how well it works. I realize that I can't use it every night but for what I need it works wonderfully. I was very sick recently with a cough and cold and had trouble sleeping. I had run out of my prescription sleep medication so I tried two of these. I slept all night long with no drowsiness the next day. I have found that one does not work but two works great. I also put a quick melt melatonin under my tongue. I have used sublingual Melatonin for years and it helps but not to the extent that this does. I've ordered more while the price is still low.

Lets me fall asleep and keeps me there

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

Originally had this as a freebie from iHerb and I ended up ordering a dozen bottles to give to others. What a blessing to not wake up every hour! NO HANGOVER!