Sedation and Sleep Enhancement

Posted by Reviewer2486932 on Sep 18, 2008

This product contains 'phenibut' (Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid), which reduces anxiety and improves sleep and may have other benefits. Because of the powerful sedative qualities of this supplement, along with its capacity for creating tolerance (the need to take more to get the same benefit), it is recommended that you do not take this in combination with other medications. I recommend intermittent use of this product, to decrease the likelihood of dependence. That being said, I have a relative who combines this with Jarrow 5-HTP to create a powerful sleep compound. If you are taking psychiatric medications (especially MAOI medications), consult with your physician before using.

be careful with these

Posted by Reviewer3106808 on Mar 04, 2011

I took these because I have suffered from chronic insomnia my entire life. They do really relax you and will eventually make you go to sleep. You just have to watch the dosage because it takes a while to work. You may think it is not working and take more. My problem with these is how you feel the next day....completely awful! I could not concentrate...completely in a brain fog, and sort of depressed feeling. I was just in a total funk actually. I thought it may be something else and used these again and had the same after day affect. I threw them away.

Ingredients have changed!

Posted by Reviewer2284294 on Jun 30, 2015

Relax-ALL used to work, but they have changed the formulation. Phenibut was taken out, and it is useless now. Do not waste your money!

MRM Relax All

Posted by Reviewer3020895 on Dec 24, 2006

This is an excellent product. I do have to take the maximum of four capsules at bedtime to work for maximum effeciency. But all in all, this is the best product I have found for relaxation and a superior nights sleep. I was using GABA plus other supplements to get to sleep at night. Now this is all I need to use to attain good sleep. IHerb products are the best value all around including shipping prices. Thanks

I'm SOLD!

Posted by Reviewer1331206 on Jan 29, 2009

I was skeptical before buying... I suffer from severe sleeplessness due to stressful work... But it worked for me on the 1st night. I should have bought this years ago... Amazing!

Formula Had Changed, So Has Effectiveness.

Posted by Reviewer2984997 on May 02, 2015

I have been using this product for over a year. My last supply was ordered about 6 months ago. It was working wonders helping my boys, as well as my wife and I, relax and fall asleep at night. Over the last month or so, I have been noticing them having more difficulty calming down at night. I too was still finding myself a bit anxious at night, despite taking a few capsules of this product. A product that had worked wonders in the past. Since the packaging was exactly the same, it never occurred to me to read the label which I finally did tonight (as I went to order 4 more bottles). This product no longer contains Phenibut which is....or should I say was the main ingredient. Most of the positive reviews come prior to the formula change. Fool me once, not again. I will be looking for a new product.

Absolutely Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Dec 09, 2008

This stuff is incredible. For me it as at least as powerful as standard prescription medications designed to aid sleep, relieve anxiety and reduce pain. All the benzodiazpines, sleep meds etc which I steer well clear of because of the very significant side effects and extremely dangerous tendency to cause nasty withdrawal symptoms. This really works profoundly as an anxyolitic and relaxant without any sedation, hangover or (so far as I can tell) alteration in sleep architecture (ie deep stage IV sleep is preserved) I think it works so well because it is a combination of 4 powerful nervous system inhibitors: phenibut, magnolols and l-theanine are all powerful in themselves, but dynamite in comination. Following a severe and repeated viral encephalitis (acute inflammation of the brain) I was left with a nervous system that was highly wired but had a very deficient braking/inhibition system. I spent years feeling like I was on speed, going through some sort of car crash. Tried pretty much everything. This is the best so far. Along with lots of melatonin at night, natural progesterone (I'm a girl!) which is very calming and alpha adrenergic receptor blockers. ONE VERY SERIOUS WORD OF WARNING. Phenibut acts on Gaba2 receptors. It does so very effectively. There is therefore, unfortunately a very real risk of developing dependency - as the receptors get used to having the stuff they start to need it and get miserable when it is withdrawn. Therefore YOU MUST TAKE BREAKS WHEN USING IT. This last point is very serious and should not be ignored. It's really a pity as I should like to use it permanently. However, I find that 5 days on and weekends off works well. Or even 4 days on and 2 days off. Additionally, I find that I need far less than the recommended dose of four capsules. I take 1/2 capsule at night. If I notice after several nights that I need more, then that is a sure sign I have already developed tolerance! Good luck. Its brilliant stuff. Throw away your Baclofen, your valium, your clonazapam. Here is something natural and effective. Just be cautious - it is powerful stuff.

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jul 12, 2009

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or this MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

MRM, Relax - All

Posted by Reviewer1331653 on Mar 25, 2008

I tried many kinds of products to aid sleeping - 5-HTP, Melatonin, GABA, Taurine, Seditol ... but Relax - All works the best for me. It do helps relaxing my back muscles. Thanks a lot!

Potent Formula for Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 22, 2012

This formula has two of my favorite anti-anxiety supplements: Phenibut and L-Tryptophan. It works for anxiety, panic, and sleep. For best results, take this on an empty stomach. For anyone who doesn't think supplements work, give them this to try! It's potent.