• Customer Ratings

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder

Posted by 4983301735823516112 on Apr 03, 2016

Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder is natural and purr Goat milk for human. No fat and no vitamin C. I purchased it to feed my babies kitty. From their born and mothers milks least. I used it fed babies was well and helps them live. My new born kitties loves drink Mt. Capra, CapraMilk, Non-Fat Goat Milk Powder and no problem. I thanks iHerb company get nice low price and shipping free. iHerb sale services is excellent. I will back them soon

the best

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Dec 20, 2015

The best goat milk powder I have found.

Sooo goood

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

I love this product, as a substitute when I don't have milk. it tastes great.

nice product!

Posted by 4663289905370910889 on Aug 17, 2014

Nice taste….it's nicer when you add more to make it thicker...

Replace "skim milk"

Posted by 5525428908185370254 on May 20, 2014

This milk powder is our family's new replacement for cow's skim milk. We love the taste and it's easily mixes in water. We're very happy with this product.

OK

Posted by CIPRIAN on Feb 25, 2014

It is ok, but somewhat (almost) flavourless.

causes diahrrea?

Posted by kei-rylie on Feb 19, 2014

i bought this for my mom who's on tube feeding. i thought she would get the nutrients she needs but strangely she landed up having diahrrea. thought goat's milk's supposed to be the best kind.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Dec 18, 2013

Love to use this in my morning decaf tea or coffee. It is creamy and does not smell or taste goaty.

Very Good!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

This powdered goats milk is very easy to mix and depending on how much you use is very very creamy and the taste is so good. I especially like the fact that it is hormone. preservative and pesticide free with no artificial colours or flavours. Will buy again from iherb as their service is always good and fast. Great to see that Iherb carry some wonderful products at great prices.

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer1362456 on Sep 06, 2013

It gets out of stock too easily. My son also prefers the taste of Myenburg milk to this. so i have since switched over to Myenburg.