the best protein powder money can buy

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on May 07, 2014

mt capra's protein powder is simply the best protein powder on the market

AWESOME Product !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272675 on Jan 06, 2014

I am 52yrs old and have tried many many types of protein powders over the last 30 years. This is by far the best for results and for digestion. Even the vegan powders gave my digestion a little trouble.It mixes okay and tastes pretty good but I can't beat the results. My 4 sons asked what I was doing? and now they all have this product and love it!! Very very pleased. Another great product from Mt Capra. :)

Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I can't use bovine protein powder, so I am very grateful for this one. However, I am not a big fan of protein powder flavour. I use half the amount and blend it with soy-milk, add som banana and sometimes a little more cocoa.

Brilliant stuff!

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on Mar 30, 2013

It tastes nice, mixes well and digests with no problem. I also get a feeling of mental wellbeing afterwards. I could do without the stevia but other than that I prefer this over any other dairy-based protein powder.

i expected more

Posted by vaggos on Oct 07, 2012

it does not dissolves easily, even with blender. i like my protein mixed with milk and this one needed a blender to mix nicely.

I like this product

Posted by 5452705871094330514 on Aug 16, 2012

Healthy and taste great

Good

Posted by Reviewer1020056 on May 21, 2012

Not the best tasting in the world but does feel much lighter on the stomach

Not what I expected, but...

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Feb 20, 2012

The taste is not bad, the texture is wanting, doesn't assimilate well in liquid, overall it is a good quality protein and is very easy on the stomach/digestion.

Goat Protein

Posted by Reviewer1084557 on Feb 11, 2012

This stuff is awesome. Goat dairy trumps cows dairy in so many ways. Tastes great too, just wish they had vanilla. The price is fair seeing how other brands cost significantly more.

Good for the old man....

Posted by Reviewer2864264 on Feb 05, 2012

The best protein supplement I've found, esp. if you favor goat milk products which are more acceptable for many. Very good for emotional well being also; packed with amino acids which build neorotransmitters like serotonin. Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »