Muscle Pharm, Assault, Pre-Performance Amplifier, Fruit Punch, 1.62 lbs (736 g) (Discontinued Item)

Excelente

Posted by 5291501568664503925 on Jun 01, 2013

Para os brasileiros... não se compara o valor desse pré-treino aqui e no Brasil!! Preço tá ótimo!! Pra mim tá funcionando legal... precisei trocar logo minha série porque eu tinha aumentado muiiito meus pesos!! Recomendo ;)

Not for me!

Posted by Senidog on Dec 19, 2012

I didn't feel anything different, but you should try it to see if it works with you!

Excelente pré

Posted by Reviewer2964717 on Jan 07, 2013

Recomendo a todos!

Perfect! Perfeito!

Posted by 4651501835975567013 on Feb 21, 2013

I tried many pre w.o. but this one is the best! I can be sleepy or tired but when I take this I get completely excited and ready lift weight. Tastes very good! Já tomei muitos pré-treinos mas esse é o melhor! Posso estar com sono ou cansado mas quando tomo o Assault me sinto energizado e pronto para malhar. O gosto é muito bom!

A must have!!

Posted by 5150519912163198760 on Jun 07, 2013

Gives you the vital energy and it gives me the extra strength as well. Whenever i try to carry weights especially the last 2-4 reps, i can feel a lil bit of "power" in me that helps me to complete my set. BEST!