love its

Posted by 5543484025439255297 on Nov 14, 2014

My sensitive skin hates to feel as if it can't breathe. This cream absorbs and leaves no discomfort.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 16, 2014

I have very sensitive skin, this seem to ease the redness and leaves the skin soft and plum.

Best vegan cream I have tried

Posted by LourdesN on Aug 06, 2014

Soft cream, it helps me to have skin moisturized face, non-comedogenic, it is helpful for me because I usually have pimples. Very good presentation, the box is beautiful and the boat is nice and simple. The only thing that worries me a bit is that the perfume has a little smell "musty", but not unpleasant.

Deep Repair Cream

Posted by HeidiT on Apr 08, 2014

This is the best cream I've used for my dry, sensitive combinationskin during winter. I have felt a lot less itchy than I usually do and I will continue to use it. It also didn't clog my pores, which creams made for dry skin often does.

Superschöne Creme

Posted by Reviewer1903212 on Mar 07, 2014

Immer wieder gerne kaufe ich diese Creme! 5+!!!

very good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

very good

good overall

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I like this cream for my dry skin. it absorbs well and really hydrates my skin. the only thing I don't like is that it does have a slight scent, I know it's unscented so it's probably just the natural smells of whatever is in there. but I am not too fond of this "non-smell" smell. I had a sampler size of the same cream but scented and I actually prefer it. It smells like roses, which is why I didn't wanna get it in the first place, as this is not my kind of smell. But the rose smell is quite faint and it covers this "unscented" smell so I like it better. The cream itself is really good for dry skin, so I would buy again, but I would get the scented version for sure.

A Good Moisturizer

Posted by 5435952206688205070 on Aug 19, 2013

I have combination, mature skin and don't find this too heavy at all and it doesn't cause acne. This is a really good moisturizer in the Summer. I haven't seen yet whether or not it actually repairs my skin and usually only Retin A is able to do that in my experience and research.

My mom loves it!