Super!

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Nov 04, 2010

This scrub makes your skin really soft and smooth! I've noticed that I have less blackheads and impurities on my face!

JUST ok

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011

Product doesn't have enough granules and the ones it does have are extremely rough and abrasive! Very unusual smell! Although Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments for the sake of human beauty and only support cruelty free products!

.เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก สรรเสริญ

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1802791 on Jan 06, 2009

What I love the most about this product is the smell, the way it feels on my skin and the way my skin feels and looks after using it. What can I say it's a great product.

Suave y efectivo

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Jun 26, 2014

Es el segundo bote que compro. Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me irrita, sin embargo, deja la piel muy suave y muy luminosa. Tiene pequeños gránulos aunque también hace la función del peeling enzimático. A mí desde luego me convence mucho más que los exfoliantes tradicionales.

Good scrub, poor results

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Not all crazy about this scrub. It doesn't cleanse properly, and it doesn't make my skin any better lookig, even with a really clean diet. Won't buy again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Mar 07, 2012

This scrub leaves my face feling perfectly cleansed. I have a little sensitive skin, but the fruit enzymes weren't too strong. It's my new favourite product.

excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

I ordered it after trying sample. I like it very much Very gentle and уааусешму

Good scrub that really cleans your skin!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012

...and leaves you with a refreshing feeling! Just what I have been looking for for so many years! Just the right size of the "peeling sand/stones" and fresh citrus smell gives a great peeling!

Good

Posted by AnnaZeitlin on Jan 02, 2012

Good scrub