ultra creamy cleanser

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on Dec 29, 2014

It's heavenly. Feels like a spa treatment for my face.

Nice cleanser

Posted by 5730972369828803335 on Sep 27, 2014

It is a cream based cleanser. Not used to it at first.

Cleanser

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 12, 2014

This cleanser is gentle, slightly moisturizing and cleanses fairly well. It has removed my whiteheads and most of the whitish gunk that can fill my pores, but my blackheads haven't budged, which is why I'm not giving it five stars.

Not suitable for oily/combination skin

Posted by mitzi-c on Dec 09, 2013

Parts of my face are a bit on the sensitive side, and the T-zone is oily... this cleanser doesn't strip my face of moisture. But it isn't a strong cleanser for my face either, and leaves a bit of a film/layer of something - I am not sure if it is just the oil on my face or the supposed moisturizing effect of the cleanser? And then after I dry my face it feels ok though. Should be more suitable for people with all round sensitive skin, not so much for my oily/combination skin.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013

I have dehydrated sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It removes all makeup, including mascara and it doesn't strip my skin. My face feels hydrated and clean.

เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก :) สรรเสริญ

LOVE the stuff

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 25, 2012

I have eczema so I have really dry sensitive skin. Everytime I use soap it either brakes me out or I get flaky skin. This was like heaven on my skin. So gentle its now my favorite face wash. Also I have huge pores with black heads, this was the only soap that washes the black heads out. My pores aren't as visible as before. If you have oily skin this might not be for you but if you have sensitive or aged skin, this stuff is a gift from god lol

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Feb 07, 2012

Have only used a week and seems to be ok - doesn't bother my skin. Fragrance is mild but strange in that it does smell like cantelope. Still like Dr Hauschka's cleansing cream the best but it is so expensive.

Great cleanser for dry skin and Rosacea

Posted by Reviewer3054979 on Nov 19, 2011

I have used this product for years and find that it works better than anything else. I have Rosacea and therefore extremely sensitive skin and this cleanser has not caused any irritation. I don't even bother to try anything else!

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Nov 15, 2010

Since my 40's face has become drier and sensitive, it's been hard to find a product that won't irritate or dry it out more. This product has been great for that - it's a creamy, moisturizing cleanser. I use this at night with Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial 24 Hour Repair Cream (also sold on Iherb). It's a great combo for me - glad I finally found some products that didn't end up in the trash or returned. Also, MyChelle's Fruit Enzyme Cleanser is another great one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »