Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer1311043 on Jul 28, 2010

I have only been using NoTox for a few weeks and am already seeing great results! I've tried a number of other natural and RX wrinke treatments and nothing has worked this well!!! I will use this product forever! Now considering adding more of the their products to my skin care regimen.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1479106 on Aug 09, 2010

I'd been using the Deep Repair Cream for 6 months but added the No-Tox to my regime 90 days ago. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's texture and firmness. I highly recommend this product.

HANDS DOWN......THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR WRINKLES!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Apr 16, 2009

First I have to qualify by saying that I am in love with MyChelle Products. So there, I'm biased. But, and this is a big but, NoTox is the best. My skin is very sensitive, and NoTox feels like velvet. I just turned 56, and my skin looks 30. I've been using it for about a year and have seen the lines around my throat, mouth, eyes and forehead diminish. A bottle lasts about 3 to 4 months, and I use it twice a day. Great company. Great product. Great price.

Looking Good

Posted by Reviewer2295485 on May 26, 2009

I just got this but so far it seems to smooth out the lines great

The real deal!

Posted by Reviewer2406177 on Feb 18, 2011

I am happy with this product. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly, not just sit on the skin. I see a difference in my fine lines. I will use this always.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 28, 2009

I put serum under my eyes to help with the wrinkles I developed there. It appears to be working- I always follow with good eye cream for moisture as this serum is not moisturizing but more tightening. It is pricey so I'm careful with it.

Gentle anti-wrinkle serum for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2182525 on Dec 03, 2009

Any effects can't seen immediately like other serums. But I think it will work little by little, taking a long time. Very gentle. Smells also nice.

Nontox anti-wrinkle, San Jose, CA Grace H

Posted by Reviewer2381299 on Sep 08, 2010

This is my 2nd bottle. It's hard to say wheather it really reduce my fine wrinkle. But I like its nongrease feeling. I assume it will be good to skin for the long run. It's a bit pricy.

hypoallergenic

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 26, 2009

Don't break out, seems hypoallergenic. However, in 2 weeks I have not noticed a reduction in wrinkles yet.

Love the product

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Mar 08, 2010

My skin looks great after just one week of use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »