MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream, Age Defense, Step 5, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Pricey for small amount

Posted by Reviewer3092558 From California on Aug 11, 2009

I am satisfied with the product but I have to stir the contents before use as the oil separates. In shipping, the lid of the product had loosen and oil had leaked out.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1516290 From Israel on Jan 04, 2012

Doesn't absorbs easily for my combined skin

Extremely emollient

Posted by Reviewer3313358 From Singapore on Aug 03, 2012

I have not used this on an on-going basis to determine its exact effect on my skin.I am, however, a fan of Mychelle products which have almost always produced results in some form or another. I do like this rich heavy cream under my make-up nowadays,as chronic illnesses have caught up with my skin. It makes it soft and a tiny little bit goes a long way.Other than that, I will have to be consistent in its usage so as to be able to give an update.