This cream delivers

Posted by Reviewer2000105 on Dec 08, 2013

This is the perfect cream for skin 50+, it is not greasy but is an excellent emollient. I have found it is an excellent day and night cream, giving the skin a good defense for drying cold weather. The smell is great and makes for a good make up primer.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Feb 08, 2013

wonderful cream, perfect for combination skin

good for small wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

im 27yo and i have a small wrinkle on my forehead it has reduced it around 40% in like 4 weeks so for me that is very effective it did not change the shape only the deep.

Extremely emollient

Posted by Reviewer3313358 on Aug 03, 2012

I have not used this on an on-going basis to determine its exact effect on my skin.I am, however, a fan of Mychelle products which have almost always produced results in some form or another. I do like this rich heavy cream under my make-up nowadays,as chronic illnesses have caught up with my skin. It makes it soft and a tiny little bit goes a long way.Other than that, I will have to be consistent in its usage so as to be able to give an update.

Советую / I suggest

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Также очень хороший крем. Испытания проводились на моей маме (53). Результаты есть. Крем действительно молодит)) Also a very good anti-aging cream. The tests were carried out on my mom (53). The results are. The cream really do her young))

Great for skin around eyes.

Posted by carrie on May 08, 2012

This cream is little pricey but well worth it. It initially caused me to break out so I decided to use it just around my eyes. Depending on your needs this could also be a budget friendly option (using around eyes). I've seen great improvement in the appearance of my dark circles and it seems to have thickened my skin. I'm very happy with this product!

from greece

Posted by Reviewer2383190 on Apr 22, 2012

good cream.it is very greasy.good for night

The Only Anti-Wrinkle Cream I Need

Posted by Reviewer2059289 on Mar 05, 2012

Expensive but so worth it!Just need a tiny bit so the jar lasts a while. Works even better with the No-Tox Serum.

polypeptide=able to go through

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 24, 2012

go thorough into ,under-skin,near drugs,,patched-type,chiefly hormons,and heart-drugs etc,,,,namley,, we had better to think old-type and polypeptid-type(new-type),,real affects is depend on each cosmo-companies,, but good days for skin,,,

Polypeptide cream

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Feb 15, 2012

I love the smell and consistency. I can use it around my eyes without any stinging or tearing. Works good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »