Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2867130 on Nov 02, 2008

i'm 25 years old and i've had acne since I was 14.. nothing has helped.. since using this product.. I have had no breakouts, my skin is the the most clear its ever been... I recommend this product to everybody who wants clear skin for good!!!!

Acne relief

Posted by Reviewer2561176 on Apr 17, 2008

My daughter has been using this product and her acne has nearly vanished! Nothing else worked until this.

Posted by Reviewer1446522 on Aug 21, 2009

I tried Proactive, Neutrogena's version of Proactive, and various doctor-prescribed solutions. The stuff prescribed by a doctor makes me wary. Although it worked, I don't like putting all the chemicals into my body. Eventually, those medicines also stopped working. Not wanting to go to the step of Acutane, I looked around for a different internal solution (external was clearly not enough for me). When used 4 times per day, as suggested, this product has really cleared up my skin. The liquid works just as well.

Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2978474 on Jan 20, 2009

It's helped, more than most things I've tried and worked very quickly, but for the more persistent cystic pimples, it doesn't really help, but maybe it's a hormonal thing that no supplement can fix. Oh, and it doesn't really taste like anything, so don't worry about that.

No improvement

Posted by Reviewer2141319 on Mar 29, 2010

Absolutely no change after the 2 weeks A couple design flaws too: You're supposed to take 4 a day for 2 weeks so 4 x 7 x 2 = 56 so you have 4 left over And the pills are in rows of 3. Makes more sense for it to be in rows of 4 so you can make sure you didn't forget to take one. Taking 7 pills a day can be a little confusing

Changed my mind

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Sep 19, 2009

I found if I take this with meals I don't get the headache from it anymore. It seems to be clearing up my skin, I will keep using it and see how it goes. Update, works fantastic. Clears me right up.

So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer1564483 on Jul 06, 2010

I've always had good skin,but for the past 3 or 4 months,I've been getting weird bumps on my forehead and zits all over my face,(I'm 25 years old),iIve been taking this pills for about a week and a half,along with Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash,Desert Essence Cleansing Pads,Aubrey Organics Oil Balancing Moisturizer,as well as the Amino Derm Gel,and my face has returned to its former glory,but I wonder,if you have to keep on taking them every single day for maintenance or only whenever you get a zit,I hope that someone can clear that up for me,but so far so good.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 31, 2010

It took about a week to get into my system and start working, but once it did, I was completely acne free. This stuff worked great for me. I went from having new pimples every day to being completely clear. And I haven't had clear skin since I was 10! Amazing stuff. Made me less oily too.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2060194 on Nov 15, 2009

I've used this product for over a month now, and it's working great for me. I've done everything to antibiotics, retin-a cream, and other "natural" products. I've had great results from this, you just have to be consistant for it to fully work

Good medicine

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Aug 21, 2011

Have been using for 3 days but I think it really helps. The thing is - it's homeopathic so you have to use it as homeopathic remedies - if you have to take it 4 times a day, you must remember not to eat anything strong (like lemon, coffe, tea utt) 30 min before and after taking it - as well as anything with menthol (no brushing teeth before/after and chewing gums with mint) !!!