not so soft

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Jul 29, 2012

A bit stiff and bulks up easily.

good!

Posted by 4814047772928896528 on Aug 21, 2014

This product is shorter and smaller than ultra long pad. So you may not want to use this one for a heavy day. I use this one at the end of the menstrual period. It works well. Natracare pad feels great and it's organic cotton cover. It feels way better than a synthetic pad.

Backing glue is not strong enough

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Mar 28, 2015

I like that these pads are all natural and organic, and their length is excellent, but unfortunately the backing glue they use is not strong enough. At least one of the wings always peels away or rucks up, meaning accidents are inevitable.

Awful

Posted by 5420013870322387720 on May 22, 2013

I almost cried last time I used these. They just won't stick! I had to use five pads in a couple of hours because they swim loose in your underwear and become a roll which of course is useless. I am now waiting for Dr Mercolas pads to arrive and in the meantime I am against my will using Libresse.

Love organic pad!

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012

I have always been very sensitive down there and would itch whenever i use pads for more than 2 days. However, ever since i started using Natracare's organic pads and pantyliners, i did not have that problem anymore. Natracare's organic pads are thin but have high absorbance level. I am taking off 1 star because i wished for stickier backing to ensure the pad/pantyliner stay in place.

good

Posted by 5455945873963434828 on Jun 01, 2014

Everything in the garden is lovely

Will never go back to synthetic

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jul 12, 2012

These are great! They are more breathable than synthetic. They seem thin but they are very absorbent. I would never go back to synthetic products after using these.

Best pads!

Posted by Reviewer3064389 on Dec 26, 2011

These are very absorbent, even on heavier days. Even though they are on the thinner side, I still don't have leakage issues.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3111869 on May 04, 2012

Very thin and light and super absorbent even on my heaviest days. Really good product.

works fine

Posted by Reviewer2409277 on May 20, 2011

i only use natracare products