10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natren, Healthy Start System, Dairy Free, 3 Bottles, 30 Veggie Caps Each (Ice) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Real intestinal help

Posted by Reviewer2125559 on Nov 13, 2007

Natren is by and far a step ahead of the rest IMO. For 4 months I lived with upper stomach pressure just under my ribs at the diaphram level and then about 2 am it wuld go to my back with severe pain. Heat was only thing that began to relieve any pain. Daily diahrea. I couldn't afford to go to the doctor at that time. At the end of the 4 month period of pain I got a loan from a private source against my property. I was dieing here by this time. I had gained 25 lbs and hadn't been eating hardly anything. To make matters worse I had a bad tooth and had to take antibiotics. Remeber that word and the "anti" part. Just remember it as anti-good, as it destroys the good bacteria in the GI. Then I got sick and vomitted. Now I've got a surgical scar hernia sticking out of my stomach a little...just where you can feel it with you finger.Long story getting shorter, I finally got funds and am going to the doc. My doc is towards natural healing and is very well rounded in medical science,chinese and alternative medicine.He varifies I have a hernia. Up unitl the time I go to the doc, I'm searching the internet for diagnosis and information on my condition. I take notes and learn how the GI works and what the actual lining dos in the process. I develope a self treatment and start it. I had been taking probiotics that were expensive and refrigerated in our local grocery store. I go to the doc and he says take more probiotics among other things. It didn't seem to make any difference. So I search online and find Natren and read the info on their site. Then I ordered a book that they have and gain more info. One of the remedies ( oil of oregano) the doc has me try makes my stomach burn so I quit taking that and start my own regiment of among other things cabbage juice. I had some money now so I went and bought a juicer for my cabbage. After 2 weeks I report back to the doc and he documents all what I'm taking...including the Natren probiotics. The pain in my back was good reason for him to order scans for mid-section and aorta position and make sure it wasn't causing my back pain. By the time I got to the scans I'm just about pain free inside. The back pain subsided and I was sleeping later and later through the night. This is about 2 weeks into my regiment, which includes Natren probiotics. The scans showed at least 3 hernias in the scar line of the surgery and a sliding hiatal hernia. I've used this product in the course of healing and then reconditioning my GI tract (and have a doctor that verified what I was taking and my results. This is after having ulcer surgery almost 3 years ago. The ulcer was from NSAIDS and quad shot mochas. Enjoy the buzz while you can if you drink them :0) Without probiotics MOST people have too much bad bacteria in their GI tract. I highly recommend Natren Probiotics. Now my doctor uses them too. He says he loves it when I walk into his office because he learns something everytime. Don't you wish all doctors were that open minded!

Finally, something that helps my IBS!!

Posted by Reviewer2941380 on Nov 18, 2008

I have been having irritable bowel problems for well over 10 years. I have been through all kinds of tests to figure out the problem I have with my stomach and to no avail has anyone been able to find a reason. My daughter-in-law talked to me about this product and I have tried so many things, so it was working for her, I decided to give one more try. After two weeks on this system I felt 100% better. Not a problem at all!! I am so happy I found this product. So infact that my doctor had asked me to give him the information so he can tell his other patients. Thank You so much for saving my life!!! I love your product!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2018260 on Mar 27, 2008

Natren is by far the most outstanding probiotic out there. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis 2 years ago and finally gave up on all the drugs they wanted me to take and switched to taking probiotics. My joint pains from the colitis were gone in 2 weeks. My gut was feeling incredibly better and now have extremely mild flare-ups as long as I am consistent with taking the pills. I cannot recommend this product more. Worth every penny.

good value - works well

Posted by Reviewer1506965 on Jun 10, 2009

As someone with IBD, I've noticed improvement with my symptoms like cramping. I take it on an empty stomach at bedtime. There are no "magic bullets" out there, but this one seems to help. I highly recommend it!

Simply the best probiotic out there

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 08, 2009

I've tried them all including Dr. Ohira's and this is the only one that I notice an immediate difference with. I will continue to buy this product. This was my second order fyi.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »