• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Bio-Identical - I think

Posted by Reviewer1746035 on Nov 08, 2011

I take this time released 10 mg tablet at bedtime every night and I get a great night's sleep that is refreshing. You will also get vivid dreaming at first, which means your body is actually getting the deep sleep periods it needs to repair itself and your subconscious mind will also be working things out toward increasing your mental clarity. This is the perfect compliment for Natrol's DHEA 50mg tablet which gives you the alertness and energy for the day, and which is taken upon getting up in the morning. These two hormones are meant to follow each other in this way...as that is how the body produces them.

Potent Sleep Aide

Posted by Reviewer1361478 on Feb 29, 2012

I have been using Melatonin for over a year to help me sleep because I have fibromyalgia. I usually get whatever is on sale at the local drugstore, and I was having to take 30 to 40 mgs for it to be effective. With this formula, 10 mgs is plenty to help me fall asleep and usually stay asleep all night. If I do wake up during the night I can usually go back to sleep pretty quickly. I recommend melatonin for sleep problems, and this brand is definitely a good quality product.

10 mg Natrol Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Oct 16, 2011

I had terrible insomnia. I read that a combination of Hops, Valerian and Melatonin worked well as a sleep aid. The first night I took these (all at least 1/2 hour apart) I slept like a baby but was groggy and had some kidney pain. I slowly took less of each and eventually stopped taking the hops. These pills are 10 mg and I think you really only need 1=3 mg to get sleep. I'm not sure that taking 10 mg is a good idea. But Melatonin does work as a sleep aid. Remember it's a hormone so take it easy with it.

For terrific sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1442063 on Oct 31, 2011

Natrol Melatonin 10 mg has solved one of my patient's severe sleep disturbance.

Great stuff for a good price

Posted by Reviewer1490775 on Mar 15, 2012

Well my husband & I have been using this product for over a month now. We really like it. I take 20mg every night. (My Dr. gave me permission to take this amount of Melatonin every night.) I actually fall asleep and stay asleep. My husband has also had verys successful results. We have bought a similar product in the store but it was $17 for the same amount of Melatonin and pills. We save a huge amount using Iherb. I now have my mom using the site.

Helps avoid Cluster Headaches

Posted by 5448921304646734566 on Jun 04, 2015

My wife has Cluster Headaches. Many who suffer from this terrible pain have attacks while sleeping. Research has shown that some people can avoid these nighttime attacks with melatonin, so we tried some from the store. It seemed to work for several hours, but not all night. This Natrol product releases the melatonin slowly, so it lasts through a full sleep period. She takes two of these at bedtime and it has reduced the nighttime attacks at least 90%.

Great site for vitamins

Posted by 5649593279989610752 on Oct 21, 2016

This site is the best site for vitamins and other types of natural supplements...in Western Australia we have to have this dose of melatonin made especially by the pharmacist.....it's great to be able to get it direct on iherb....I buy all my supplements on here now, cheaper, fast delivery...it's fabulous!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3338117 on Apr 07, 2016

I have been taking this at night before I go to bed for about 2 months. It really helps me to fall asleep easily and I don't feel sleepy in the morning.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2905495 on Feb 25, 2011

Well as effective as prescriptive drugs, the best of the melatonine I have tried.

Heavy Duty Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1174384 on Feb 07, 2012

This Melatonin definitely works well for sleep. I do not have sleep problems except for during PMS and it works great for getting back to sleep after hot flashes if I took it before bed. It is definitely active for a 12-hour period, however so you may feel groggy in the morning.