Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

4 out of 5 based on 92 reviews
Reviews 1-star

a lot of side effects

Posted by Reviewer1525993 on Jan 22, 2010

that product made a lot of side effects to me like sleplessness and alot of urination

Didn't do a thing.

Posted by Reviewer1619382 on Nov 26, 2012

I bought this hoping to see a significant change in my memory but have seen none. I am on the second bottle and no change has been detected. It has a lot o B vitamins in it but I already take a B complex so no increase in energy. I find Natrol products don't really work for me. I hope some one else has better luck.

Visual hallucination

Posted by Reviewer2791300 on Jul 15, 2014

A few days after taking this, I started to experience hallucination twice. It occurred not after I took it, but hours after I had taken it. I had headaches and seeing dark holes. I have stopped taken for about a month, and I had not experienced the hallucination once since. The only other time I had such hallucination was about 10 years ago when I drunk my first and only Coke Zero. Doctor told me that I was allergic to the artificial sugar substitute. The reaction I had with this supplement was not as severe as my experience with Coke Zero, but it was still disturbing enough.

1st time user

Posted by Reviewer1424057 on Feb 09, 2010

i dont really think if this tablets works.. before i took this tablets my performance at school was a little bit better but since i keep taking this product my performance was still the same and i feel a lot of pressure everytime i had a quiz or exam. i can memorize staff but after the next day a cant remember anything, so i end up of reviewing the whole thing again untill i got prostrited and i forgot everything.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1761364 on Nov 09, 2008

You may want to save your money with this one.