Whoa Nellie!

Posted by Reviewer2636217 on Jun 21, 2010

I don't eat legumes b/c they give me gas. This product is made from kidney beans, and blew me out of the water! I should have checked the ingredients before buying them. I couldn't continue Carb Intercept AND hold down a day job....

Helps with regularity

Posted by Reviewer1092446 on Apr 06, 2007

When I started my diet on Adkins 4 years ago, I lost 20 lbs. I bought this product to help keep off the weight. It did a good job keeping my weight stable. It also solved a problem that all low-carb devotees experience...constipation. This products helps facilitate regular bowel movement.

Mandy Rager, Virginia

Posted by Reviewer3172702 on Dec 23, 2008

I love this product. I lost 1 lb the first week without really watching what I ate. I felt full all of the time and wasn't hungry. I craved good foods and I had no problem drinking my water. I would recommend this product to friends and family.

Sometimes you just need that special treat!

Posted by Reviewer3310534 on Jul 09, 2009

Being on a medically prescribed diet really sucks! There are just times when you have to have some ice cream, or that baked potato. Natrol Carb Intercept with Phase 2 has become my best friend for those times. When you don't have to completely deprive yourself of the pleasure some foods give, it makes it way easier to stick to a diet the rest of the time. It really works....my blood tests have proven it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1794299 on Jan 31, 2009

Really a wonderful product. I lost 9lbs in 3 weeks. What was really great is it took away sweet cravings. Highly recommended!

can tell a deference

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Sep 23, 2014

I am on my third bottle and can see a deference helps with appetite control have lost a few lbs. cloths are fitting looser ...

seems like it works

Posted by 4645098569893086407 on Sep 06, 2013

I use it when I eat fresh fruits and high carb meals and it seems like it works, i loose weight. I have no side effects from it.

Good for controlling carbs

Posted by 5290824103074380713 on Sep 25, 2012

I have binges sometimes when I feel emotional, so I need something to prevent the effects of these binges from accumulating on my body. I exercise regularly, and do quite a bit of strength training. Pee looks thicker and more yellowish after taking this product, but I think it is a sign of the carbohydrates being flushed out of the system, blocked from being absorbed, which is exactly what I want. It makes me pee more, but please flush all the excess sugar out!

다이어터라면 필수

Posted by 5564196988136984863 on Oct 20, 2012

살빼고 요요가 걱정되시는 분들에게 추천. 살빼는데 도움이 되는 것 같지는 않은데 몸무게 유지하는 기간동안 먹는 양을 늘려도 살이 찌진 않는 것 같아요.

Weight Loss

Posted by 5524037124075646331 on Dec 07, 2012

Great Product. I have been using it for 4 weeks and have lost 6kg. Couldn't be happier.