Weird taste and smell

Posted by 4616917591797490966 on Sep 23, 2013

It has some fishy taste somehow, but it contains no DHA.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2207848 on Jan 13, 2013

We have been using this product for our daughter for a few years now. After being great taking chewable kind for two or so years, she suddenly refused to take them. She was always good for liquid OTC medicine or prescriptions, so I searched for a while and found Natrol. She's a picky kid, but she takes this faithfully every day. To me, it's worth the extra money to make sure she is getting the nutrients she needs. My mom was big on vitamins for us, and it was making me crazy that she was unwilling to take the chewable. If you have a child that doesn't like the chewables, this is a good one to try.

My Kids Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2579356 on Jul 01, 2012

I have tried many liquid & even gummy vitamins and this is the only one that my kids will take. So I am sticking with it!

Kid's Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1671402 on Sep 05, 2011

We purchased the vitamin in August and have been pleased so far.

Perfect Transaction

Posted by Reviewer1774467 on Jun 03, 2011

We've been giving this to my 5 yr old for the last couple years. He likes the taste. Received product as advertised and arrived as informed.

Good

Posted by CouponMountain on May 24, 2011

My niece used to refuse the vegetables.

Son likes it

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Apr 25, 2011

My 5 y.o. son likes the taste and takes his vitamin every day w/o problems. IHerb price is unbeatable.

good liquid

Posted by Reviewer1382028 on Apr 05, 2011

My toddler loves it.

My Daughter Likes It!

Posted by Reviewer1188307 on Feb 27, 2011

I put this in my 3 yr old daughter's oj in the morning and she doesn't seem to notice it! An easy way to get her to take her vitamins!!

Liquid mistake

Posted by Reviewer2697248 on Feb 16, 2011

Great formula and quality, but I would not recommend it because it has bad taste. My kid refuse to take it the next day and I can't blame him: I tried myself and there was aftertaste half of the day...I would definitely buy it in small soft gels or chew-ables.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »