July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natrol, Memory Complex, 60 Tablets

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Sep 29, 2009

Worked wonders! Now Foods True Focus, Natrol Memory Complex, and Natrol 5-HTP turned depression into joy. No more prison of sadness, despair, and fear. I was taking 200mg of 5-htp per day (in 2 doses) and that was a wonder drug. But this stuff made it far better.

Chess, anyone.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 18, 2010

Combine this with Acetl-L-Carnitine and Wow! At 63 I can beat my son at chess again. Didn't take long either.

Bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on May 14, 2008

I take this product with NOW True Focus and PS to help with my (ADD). Best 1-2-3 combo in my book. Staying focused and alert is much easier. A classmate who also has (ADD) tried some just before a test and she couldn't believe the result. It changed my life dramatically and I will definitely continue to use this product.

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Sep 06, 2009

I usually take vinpocetine 10 mg daily and it is a great product but I decided to try this as it has the 10mg of vinpocetine in it plus other ingredients too that work with it and I like this product better that vinpocetine only. It REALLY works wonders for memory. Try it!

Be Careful if you are sensitive

Posted by Reviewer2782117 on Nov 13, 2010

Both Vinpocetine & Huperzine A are quite powerful. I had to stop taking this supplement because I found that I was sensitive to both. I found that even after one capsule I experienced flushing of the skin, lightheadedness, anxiety, restlessness. If you think you might have a sensitive neurochemical makeup you may want to think twice before ordering this one. Looking online I can see that it is known that a significant minority of people are hyper sensitive to Vinpocetine in particular.