acne

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 10, 2016

It's interesting to read one user's review here which said tat this pdt gave her cystic acne. I m on my 2nd bottle. And l have been wondering why I was breaking out suddenly w cystic acne for the last 2 mths. I m having a horrible time battling the acne, it's depressing. And after 2 mths, I have not drop a single pound. I m as heavy as I was to begin with. I have not increased my caloric intake; but in fact have began to eat less. Yet I can't shake off the excess weight.

Un aviso: las pastillas son algo grandes.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Las tomé durante un tiempo pero dejé de hacerlo porque me hacían sudar muchísimo. No he encontrado ninguna referencia bibliográfica al respecto pero así fue. También dejé de tomarlas porque he leído diversos estudios: unos con sus beneficios y otros con contradicciones, estas últimos me hicieron acabar de dejarlas por precaución hasta que se sepa más. Para quiénes decidáis tomarlas: si usáis pastilleros semanales lo más seguro es que no os quepan, como a mi me ha pasado.

natrol CLA

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Dec 13, 2015

didn't see any results

Ms

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Dec 12, 2015

I believe I have seen some results using this product although I haven't been using it very long, only a couple of months.

CLA

Posted by 5019262054886927490 on May 19, 2015

So far the CLA is ok, takes more time though to see results. So, a later-on evaluation will be more accurate.

Beast cla

Posted by 4791862431959479697 on Apr 07, 2015

The beast CLA in my heart.

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Apr 01, 2015

I used Jarrow's CLA for a long time. It worked ok at first. Then nothing. In fact it quit working as far as weight loss and trimming pounds. This CLA from Natrol is fantastic. I could see results after just one week. And it has stayed off. It's been 1 year and 4 months. I'm still trimming down from it. Well worth the money. It's also good for many other things too.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good