Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 382 reviews

CLA works, Natrol brand is among the best sources

Posted by Reviewer2828609 From District of Columbia on Oct 06, 2008

Have used Natrol CLA a long time and will continue; from Consumerlab.com: CLA has been shown to help with slimming by increasing the ratio of muscle to fat, that is, increasing lean body mass. It has not been shown, however, to reduce overall weight.

See the difference!!

Posted by Reviewer1149157 From Canada on Mar 14, 2008

I`ve used other CLA products and I never seen a difference. I`ve been taking this product for almost 3 weeks now, and I really am starting to see a change on my ABS, the fat is melting away. The six pack is starting to show. (I also train 5 days a week, Taebo workout for the past 8 years).

allergy

Posted by Reviewer3295658 From Connecticut on Apr 19, 2010

I got an eczema on my stomach after taking it.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1000040 From Norway on May 05, 2012

I had no high hope for this product, even with the high rating and good reviews, since it was a diet pill, and diet pills usually don't work that well. I had tried working out and eating healthy, even eating next to nothing, but my weight never changed. I have taken these pills for only 3 weeks, but the results so far - wow! I have lost 3 kilos, I'm starting to develop a nice thigh gap, and my extra fat on my stomach is starting to disappear. I'm highly impressed to say at least. I use these with a healthy diet and a little exercise. If you have trouble with losing that bit of extra fat i would really recommend this! I am super pleased with this product!

Tonalin and hypothyroid weight gain

Posted by Reviewer1334332 From Canada on Sep 18, 2008

After reading many positive and even more negative reviews about Tonalin cla I decided to try it. I am happy I did this is the first week and along with my regular healthy diet and exercise(which I was doing before) I am down 2lbs, and I find my skin and muscle is regaining firmness(I am 57) I am taking 6 a day right now and plan to taper off. (I came to this dosage through calculating my weight and height needs and the dosage that was found effective about 3grms a day or more according to a few naturopaths. So far very happy with the product because I was having a very hard time losing that midrift bulge.