Can't be without

Posted by Reviewer1054585 on Dec 14, 2011

I used to work at a major vitamin store many years ago & I remember when this product came out there was talk of this preventing breast cancer. Not until they advertised it for weight loss it started selling. I tried it here for the first time, the price is PERFECT! I used as directed (3 x's a day) & I'm in love. I've always had a belly & w/this & L carnitine along w/my normal workouts I see a huge difference.

little problem

Posted by Reviewer1813994 on Jul 24, 2008

it really worka if try to loose weight but DO nOT ovedose. I did that, i was taking 4 tablets a day and after 2 weeks of doing that i feld minor heart pain. So please take it as recommendet. Other that that is works great.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2677487 on Apr 17, 2012

I was unsure about this product at first but it turned out to work great! After two weeks of taking it, I was able to fit back into my smaller clothes! I noticed a huge difference in my thighs and my stomach as well. I am going to buy this product again!!

Tonalin CLA 1200

Posted by Reviewer2867183 on Jun 03, 2009

I really like this product. With exercising, it seems to be helping my weight loss. My hair seems thicker also.

TONALIN CLA

Posted by Reviewer2820512 on Aug 06, 2009

I HAVE USED THIS NOW FOR TWO WEEKS AND HAVE NOTICED A DIFFERENCE IN MY APPEARENCE. I CAN NOW GET INTO DIFFERENT CLOTHES THAN BEFORE USE. I WILL RE-ORDER.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3063326 on Jan 05, 2010

Noticed a positive difference in my muscle mass.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1506232 on Nov 11, 2009

I finally cutted down to 10% bodyfat combining this with Carnitine and ECGC, of course with workout plan and diet, good supplement preventing muscle loss and aiding fat loss.

Posted by naturellen on Nov 21, 2010

I haven't yet noticed a fat loss effect but they do seem to suppress my appetite effectively when taken before eating.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2079016 on Jul 22, 2011

I have been taking product for a month. I work out 2-3 times a week, eat healthy and was just looking for an extra boost to lose 10 lbs. This pill did nothing. Your better off taking omegas because that is basically what this is. Save your money!

IT SEEMS TO UPSET MY STOMACH

Posted by Reviewer2031277 on Apr 21, 2011

I took the capsules for two day and I suffered bad reflux.