Very good

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Great CLA, and I have tried many. MSM's CLA seems to be doing the best job out of all for me though in toning and keeping me lean!

Perfect to slim down the abs area

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

Fatburner without stimulants, great alternative for stimulant fatburners. I experienced loser jeans and fat loss at the abs area. This products is perfect for a 2 max 3 month period and then pause it for a month.

VERY NICE

Posted by 5579702321227623179 on Nov 06, 2012

it seems working since fat on my belly seems to be decreasing.

Not working..

Posted by 4944488876119674623 on Oct 21, 2012

The tablets is too big for my liking and its not really working even after taking for more than 2 weeks. my weight increased -__-" Will not buy again.

Arthritis Sufferers BEWARE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1724174 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm 46 and have rheumatoid arthritis. I had to quit taking Natrol's Tonalin CLA after just a few days. Basically... this stuff cranked my arthritic inflammation up to a point that I'd not seen in a long time. And the anti-inflammatory prescribed by my rheumatologist couldn't keep up despite increasing the frequency that I was taking it from once a week to nearly daily. I knew CLA was an omega 6. And that omega 6 fatty acids contribute to inflammation, especially if taken in too high a proportion as compared to omega 3 fatty acids. I figured I'd be fine though since I eat sardines about every other day and supplement omega 3s even further with daily Schiff Mega Red. I was way wrong! From my experience, this stuff kicks arthritis into high gear. I had no idea that omega 6s could have such a fast and harsh impact on inflammation.

Gives me very bad migraine headaches

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

I wish I could tolerate this but it gives me very bad migraine headaches.

I have not use this but bough it for friend and they love it!

Posted by Reviewer3123468 on Oct 10, 2012

I have not use this but bough it for friend and they love it! Keep using it now.

I haven't noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

This is a new Brand for me. I usually take IronTek with good results. Supposed to help build lean muscle which I think the Irontek brand did, but I don't see it with this brand.

Good help for fat loss

Posted by Reviewer1362748 on Sep 17, 2012

I used it during 2 mounts. I have the same effect as taking Lipo 6 Black in the previous year, but without any side effect (bad sleep, fast heartbeat, headache sometimes). Nevertheless, you need review you diet and exercises routine to see any result, this is only one help, no one soluction to finish whith you fat. Now I plan to buy it every year before the summer ;)

Good.

Posted by 4788599446789404277 on Sep 15, 2012

It's good price and I go on a diet. thank you