10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1641862 on Oct 01, 2008

This product does not keep stand CLA standard. This product is watered out bad. This product is a scam.

which cla.

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 20, 2008

I have tried several different cla, and find this one works best for me. I think i feel less hungary and weight is coming off again after i had reached a plateau,they are all ok though but this seems best.

Tonlain

Posted by Reviewer2113646 on Dec 03, 2008

love it!!

This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer2164280 on Nov 20, 2008

I've been using this for almost 3 weeks and have lost 5 lbs so far. I didn't change my diet or exercise habits either, just take this 3 times a day and that's it. No side effects for me either. I will buy more of this product.

It Works!!!

Posted by 5656268807047833581 on Jun 28, 2012

First off, I'm a pretty small person that has extra fat hanging in areas that still make me feel uncomfortable. Also, I feel like it's more difficult for me to lost that stubborn fat because I'm already little and muscular for my size. Anyway, I have tried so many different things that haven't worked for me in the past and have costed me a fortune. But since I started this product at the beginning of May 2012 and I have lost about 4kgs, which has been great!!! I have not changed my exercising routines or my eating habits. Additionally, I have had zero bad side affects from using this product. I will admit it did take some time before the weight started to come off, so don't give up in the first month. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!