Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

Increases acne

Posted by Reviewer1194625 From Tennessee on Jul 24, 2011

I can't rate this one on weight loss. After just a few days, I had a horrible outbreak of cystic acne on my chin. Large painful cysts. No reviews here mentioned acne as a side effect, but after my experience I did a little more research. Acne is a definite side effect. I won't be taking any more.

Arthritis Sufferers BEWARE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1724174 From Mississippi on Oct 20, 2012

I'm 46 and have rheumatoid arthritis. I had to quit taking Natrol's Tonalin CLA after just a few days. Basically... this stuff cranked my arthritic inflammation up to a point that I'd not seen in a long time. And the anti-inflammatory prescribed by my rheumatologist couldn't keep up despite increasing the frequency that I was taking it from once a week to nearly daily. I knew CLA was an omega 6. And that omega 6 fatty acids contribute to inflammation, especially if taken in too high a proportion as compared to omega 3 fatty acids. I figured I'd be fine though since I eat sardines about every other day and supplement omega 3s even further with daily Schiff Mega Red. I was way wrong! From my experience, this stuff kicks arthritis into high gear. I had no idea that omega 6s could have such a fast and harsh impact on inflammation.

This is working!

Posted by Reviewer2247920 From Michigan on Feb 19, 2008

I feel a difference after using these for a couple of weeks. My clothes are fitting differently already!

great

Posted by Reviewer2717476 From Canada on Apr 27, 2010

I have lost 3 inches off my waste with this product however once you use it for three months it doesn't do anymore. Having said that it then keeps off putting inches back on. This is my seond time on this product and it works. I would recomend this product without question. Especially if you are hypothyroid.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2937084 From Pennsylvania on Jun 20, 2009

I have been struggling to lose weight since going through menopause. In addition I have hypothyroidism and take care of a sick husband, mother, father & two dogs. Needless to say I have a lot of stress in my life as well. I have given up bread, sugar and soda and I am down 43 pounds since the new year. Since starting on Tonalin I really can notice more muscle tone in my legs which were solid fat and the weight is slowly coming off each week. It seems that I have found out what works for me and I don't want to stop. Thanks for selling such a great product.