Prefer chocolate favor

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I tried both chocolate and vanilla favor. I prefer chocolate, although vanilla can be more easier mixing with juices. Also works for me in losing weight after using Total Soy for 2 weeks. Dont feel hunger at all. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Almost Perfect

Posted by JustSarah on Oct 16, 2014

I quite like this powder, however if it isn't mixed with other things (in a smoothie, in oatmeal, etc.) I find the artificial flavoring a little off-putting. Still one of the best I've found through iherb, in my opinion.

Great but Chocolate is better

Posted by 5701791332756804771 on Dec 24, 2014

I tried both of them (Vanilla, Chocolate). This so too sweet for me (even I like sweet things) But other than that great.

Good

Posted by happydays on Jul 18, 2011

Nice taste and filling. I Like to shake it with a tsp of instant coffee:)

Great value for price

Posted by Reviewer1646053 on Sep 18, 2011

This is my favorite basic protein meal replacement. It's REALLY sweet though, so I cut it with some Amazing Grass to lessen the sweetness. It keeps me satisfied for about 3 hours.

Soy Meal Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Mar 17, 2012

This is pretty good,easy to mix but a little too sweet for my liking

Meal help

Posted by 4888108942902672245 on Nov 06, 2013

The vanilla is nice, I have used it with tofu and soy milk, makes a filling nutritious meal. Would have liked it with a bit less sugar.

Great product, I prefer the chocolate better.

Posted by 4612722309876736784 on Feb 05, 2014

I just finished the first container and can say what a great product. It blends up very nice into a thick enough consistently. Its also important to note that once blended its very smooth with no gritty texture. The tatse is pretty good overall but the chocolate is the best. I use this as my breakfast meal replacement, and who gets to say that they get to have a Chocolate 'milkshake' for breakfast everyday. Obviously there is no milk in this product, and I use water as the liquid but I reccommed putting some crushed ice in before mixing to make it nice and cold. I also purchased the chocolate flavor aswell so check out that one aswell. Lastly, There is NO funky aftertaste that you might find in other products.

Great taste! Great for everday use!

Posted by 5760238356732310255 on Apr 22, 2014

I don't know why but I am one of those people who are always so busy in the morning. I mix the powder with some almond or coconut milk (and extra protein powder) and I feel pretty full in the morning. It's easy to use and it taste great. I should have bought a chocolate one too because I have been doing this for a while and now I am sort of getting sick of the flavor. This has nothing to do with the meal replacement. ^^;;

It want replace a meal

Posted by 4758218832505417660 on May 05, 2015

It was mine first meal replacment that i bought, so i can't comapre. It's eatable overall has ok flavor. One portiot doesnt last for long i felt hungry less than in hour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »