Natural Care, Lung-Saver, 60 Capsules

I'm so happy I found this product

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 19, 2008

My asthma was getting worse and we couldn't figure out why. The Advair and rescue inhaler were losing effectiveness for some reason. I decided to give this a try. Within the first week I noticed the difference. I was so happy I literally cried. I can work out again, sleep peacefully throughout the night without shortness of breath, my dark under eye circles have cleared up....I can't express how happy I am to have found this product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1181272 on Oct 09, 2008

I am a asthma sufferer and my husband is to. This product really works. Really helps open the lungs.

works on major chest congestion

Posted by Reviewer3275154 on Nov 13, 2007

I used when I was moving away from advair. I was severelly congested. I coughed hard for an hour. My congestion cleared up. I felt much better. I only use this when I have bad chest congestion. I took 1 pill at breakfast and 1 at dinner.

OMG!!!! I LOVE LUNG SAVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer1355078 on May 20, 2010

They definitely gave this product the right name. I'm 22 and I have had asthma all my life. I now live an organic lifestyle and I have to say... Ever since changing my lifestyle (around 5 years ago) my asthma has virtually disappeared; however, a few months ago I started to experience asthma symptoms again and this will be the first time I've ever successfully fought off a severe asthma attack without the aid of drugs. I was borderline emergency visit. I basically substituted these in place of an inhaler (along with a salt inhaler) and ate only organic and raw food for the time and I am just so thankful for what Nature provides. I highly recommend it. It truly is a Lung & Life Saver!

Natural Care, Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1544438 on Mar 19, 2010

This product really works! I had tried everything to avoid going on traditional asthma medication. Two weeks after using this product, my cough was gone, I was no longer wheezing and I could exercise again without losing my breath. If you are hesitating about buying this product, don't. The price is much more reasonable than many things out there and this works!