It does what it says!!

Posted by 5402104661841819918 on Mar 15, 2016

The very first couple of days I was able to breath easier and it helped me get some much needed sleep. It's a very good product. The bottle lasts a month. It's a great value for your money. It did what it says on the bottle. Saved my lungs!

Pretty good I must say!

Posted by 5571109125930047457 on Oct 11, 2015

I'm not too sure if it's because I have been training more recently, or due to this product, that I have shaved off a lot of my timing (run). But I'm pretty sure it helped in some ways.

Help?

Posted by 5302833699472003141 on Aug 08, 2015

I don't know how you think this works. I almost ended up in emergency after taking it for two days. I guess I was very excited to see if this would work, it says to have optimal benefits take 2 2's a day which I did. My god. I was so sick and could not breath the whole day. Will never buy it again. There goes my money!

No.1 in the world

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

i recommend this magic formula for every one all ages from 11 years old , it removes phlegm out , clear chest and lung noise , very useful for asthma, cold, cough and it was magic for my mom, me and family allergy . actually it worked for me after just 4 days in daily dose 2 times a day. i like it

Natural Care Lung-Saver

Posted by 5697769034397700209 on Jan 27, 2015

These seem to be helping with COPD symptoms, although nothing much works during periods of extreme heat and humidity like we're having at present. Certainly better than the prescription anti-cholinergic inhalants which cause headaches and extreme dry mouth and eyes with me.

Amazing!!!

Posted by 5681775189856053551 on Aug 08, 2014

Amazing! It really does work! My asthma gets really bad in winter and I have to have a preventer and puffer everyday, Morning and night, now I use my puffer maybe once a wk! And haven't had to take my preventer at all. I take two tablets in the morning and two at night. Really amazing product!!! If you have asthma you should definitely try this!

It works

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jul 15, 2014

I've been suffering from asthma attacks almost every day the last month and I didn't want to use the steroid inhalator, so iI decided to try something natural. This product helped me almost immediately- even after first day of use i felt much better. I took 2 capsules twice a day for one week, and then reduced the dose to 1 capsule twice a day, but it was not effective enough, so I got back to taking two twice a day. I finished the entire pack more then a week ago, and unfortunately, my symptoms are coming back again, although, they are much less severe. I probably I need to take it for a longer time...

This Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2055384 on May 31, 2014

Have been able to greatly reduce using my inhaler & other prescriptions. It clears the mucus and sure does make breathing easier. It is the least expensive product on the market. If you have asthma, pneumonia, allergies that clog up your lungs this works! The medicines prescribed for breathing problems contain testerone or other compounds that can make your hair receed/thin out if you are taking several of them or over a long period of time. You don't have to worry about or experience this problem with this product. I am so happy I found this

LIFESAVER

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

My uncle has been using this for a month now and the improvement to his wheezing is just amazing even his Dr impressed has taken him off 50% asthma meds and told him to continue with LUNG SAVER what better recommendation can you get than that ....

保肺配方,效果很好

Posted by Diandian on Oct 05, 2013

我父亲(90岁),左肺炎性假瘤动手术后,肺部积液吸收不好,出院后,我在iherb给他买了这款保肺配方,吃了一瓶后到医院检查,医生说肺部积液少多了。现在我父亲每年冬天都在服用。效果很好。