Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Less wrinkles - really.

Posted by Reviewer1990928 on Dec 23, 2008

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks (10 drops per day). I originally bought it to improve the quality of my hair, which is thin and brittle. I haven't noticed any change in my hair yet, but the improvement in my skin has been dramatic. I was starting to develop those fine, thin wrinkles on my face that cause the skin to look a bit like crumpled tissue-paper. My skin was also very dry and dull. But now the wrinkles are greatly reduced, and my complexion is clear and glowing. I just look much younger. If it works this well on my skin, I can't wait to see what happens to my hair in a couple of months. Highly recommended.

Outstanding Product

Posted by Reviewer2505242 on Feb 14, 2007

I've been using BioSil for approximately one year and have found a tremendous difference in the length and strength of my hair and nails. Colleagues, Friends and woman at the Hair/Nail Salon/Spa are always complimenting me on my nails, hair and skin. I would recommend the product to everyone. I've actually purcahsed it for others so they to may benefit from the mineral. After having utilized artificial nails for many years and thinking my nails would never grow it is amazaing to see long, strong, beautiful nails all the time. Don't hesitate...based on unbelief! Sincerely, JDR

MAGIC IN A BOTTLE

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Dec 28, 2009

Take this product for severe hair loss in conjunction with your neocell pure collagen. magic results. hair strong shiny and regrowing. i lost that much hair a naturopath said i would be bald in 2 months well it is 3 months now and have a nice head of hair and growing well nails are growing wil i have to cut them every 5 days.

Skin food

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on Mar 01, 2010

Too soon to comment on hair, but after a week, this has already made my skin less sensitive and dry. I also got carded yesterday (I'm 43) by a 30-year-old who thought I was younger than she. I wasn't wearing a bit of makeup. I would highly recommend for those with itchy, dry, sensitive skin. Instructions say take with juice; don't try mixing it with water. Tastes like something a dog would roll in.

This product actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1177442 on May 29, 2009

Don't know how I ever got by without this product. I had a problem with my hair falling out (from the root) and feared I would soon look like my bald husband. Not pretty! Started using Biosil (along with Biotin) and the fallout has stopped. According to my hairdresser, I have lots of new growth. Amazing, this stuff saved the day. Another plus is my nails are growing longer and stronger. They have always been thin and frail...but now I actually have lovely long nails. I find the liquid is much less expensive than the capsules and works better for me. Yes it does taste awful unless you put it in juice, but its a small price to pay for the results. I buy the capsules for when I am traveling. I have no idea why Biosil works, but I'm just thrilled with it. Buy it you won't regret it.