Great product at a good price!

Posted by Reviewer1602564 on Jan 02, 2012

Natural Factors Bromelain is a most effective product for post operative swelling and bruising! My doctor recommended two 500mg capsules 3 times daily (3000 mg daily) beginning two weeks prior to surgery (for a major tummy tuck) and for a month following surgery. Amazingly enough, I had barely any bruising and I found the Bromelain really helped with post-operative swelling.

Arthritis/Bursitis Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2807001 on Mar 14, 2007

3 capsules throughout the day, along with the same amount of vitamin c, provides complete relief of my pain. (Do not use if taking blood thinners, though.) The manager of my health food store told me about this miracle combination and I will be forever grateful.

Bromelain, a wonderful discovery

Posted by Reviewer1090244 on Dec 14, 2009

Bromelain, I have found is a wonderful anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have tried many different compounds and find this one to work very well.

would buy again

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Mar 23, 2009

Very pleased with this product - have used as a digestive enzyme and to help with inflammation.

bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2059083 on Mar 27, 2007

Bromelain has been very helpful with my weak digestion. Eliminates the problems I was having with gas due to improperly beaking down food particles in the digestive tract.

Good product for gout

Posted by Reviewer2876967 on Dec 05, 2008

helps during gout attacks. I'm taking two a day right now, and go up to 6-10 a day if I get a gout bout. Really helps.

Natural Factors Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on Nov 09, 2007

Works better for me than HCI for digesting protein; never an acid overload.

Using for joint issues

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Oct 06, 2009

I have been taking this on an empty stomach in the morning for years and by doing this I read where it would be helping my joints. At 66, I experience some knee issues sporadically, and that is my only problem. In recent years, I have added hyaluronic acid and Chrondroitin, however.

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3189453 on Jun 21, 2011

Seems to work as well as asperin.

Bromelain Works

Posted by 4995238891798685786 on Jan 13, 2014

Natural Factors seems to be a good value. Potency and price and quantity / dosage - seem good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »