Natural Factors, Chewable Papaya Enzymes, 120 Tablets

Makes a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer2282936 on Nov 28, 2010

These are fantastic; I wouldn't want to be without them. Occasionally, I over-indulge and get that 'stuffed' feeling! (I'm reminded of our recent Thanksgiving meal!) After chewing one of these papaya enzymes, within minutes, the unpleasant feeling is gone! (And they taste great!) I have begun passing them around after restaurant meals with friends. Recently, I handed my whole bottle over to a close friend which is why I'm back on Iherb today to order another!

Easy on the stomach

Posted by 4951116545769821745 on Jun 06, 2012

Tried these tablets for one month and no more indigestion after a meal. No more bloated feeling. Great, will buy them again.

Natural Factors, Chewable Papaya Enzymes

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Its very tasty and chewable, helps my digestive system break down foods. It helps me to relieve my bloating and indigestion after heavy meals after heavy meals.

Cool

Posted by oksana on Jun 10, 2012

Cool tablets relieve heartburn is well, palatable

works well and cost efficient

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Jan 20, 2010

This is a pretty good brand of papaya enzymes. They work well to ease sour stomachs. Also, most of the brands that I have used say to take anywhere from 3 to 5 at a time. I usually take only 1 or 2 at a time of this brand. So, I feel like I'm saving money by using this brand.