July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Excellent for circulation & against wrinkles

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 12, 2012

I take this with vitamin E for activation and against leg vein pain & poor circulation. It helps. I take 3 per day. It's also a potent antioxidant that is said to prevent and reverse wrinkles. I'm taking a lot of skin supplements & I've seen a remarkable improvement in the skin of my face.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Dec 23, 2009

Natural Factors Coenzyme Q10 is a product of Canada where the standards are high. It is an oil based soft gel that is absorbed better. Coenzmye Q10 plays a critical role in the production of energy in every cell of the body. It aids circulation, stimulates the immune system, increases tissue oxygenation and has vital anti-aging effects. It declines with age and should be supplemented over the age of fifty. Iherb provides excellent service and pricing.

Purchased it for my parents

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Mar 02, 2009

I like this product and its price at Iherb. I purchased this round for my parents. They like it too!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1442960 on Jul 16, 2009

I am taking a statin drug so I feel better taking this to make sure my body has this nutrient. Also it gives me more energy.

Excellent product - I take six per day - Other brands can give me headache -

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Feb 10, 2013

Excellent product - I take six per day: Three with breakfast, three with dinner (most people are underdosing, and this brand is not expensive - Other brands can give me a headache at higher doses. Buy it and take more! Can't hurt a thing.