Low price for not getting a cold.

Posted by Allica on Jun 18, 2014

I have an bad immunesystem and theese productucts are fairly expensive in Sweden. So this is great! No colds or flu this winter :)

Good product

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014

I will take this with vitamin c when first sign of cold. Feeling well next day. Also easy to swallow. Recommend.

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

A staple in our house!

Natural Factors, Echinamide, Clinical Strength, 60 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 23, 2014

I would never buy it with the whole price, without sale, I think it is too big. I also think that additional ingredients are not the best, too much of them. But I'm glad my parents tried it.

I take this when I'm going to catch a cold

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Apr 18, 2014

It can relieve my sore throat and my body aches before I had a cold. The soft gels are quite tiny and smell weird but it's fine.

Great stuff!

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

I was drinking this for 2 months one capsule a day and during that period (Janury/February) I didn't even catch a cold, although I have had contact with a person with the flu and a person with the influenza (otherwise I'm a magnet for viruses), so obviously it works! I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Very good product.

Posted by 5512080776602641815 on Mar 23, 2014

Very good product.

best echinacia product if it works though.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Mar 15, 2014

i have tried different echinacia products before and never worked but because i saw others saying this product is great and was on sample trial i decided to give it a try as well and have to concur it works great i had a itchy throat today this sort of stopped it as soon as i took it. if this works for you or is good for certain flus its a great product i notice it helps a little for me not as much the alternative which i found is a better product is colostrum capsules or spray first milking from a labouring cow boosts your immune system and keeps it up as well another product worth considering to take.

Good

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Feb 28, 2014

Bought it for my mum, she likes it.

good product