| English
| USD ($)

Natural Factors, Eye Factors with 2 mg Lutein, 90 Capsules

Photosensitivity Improved

Posted by Reviewer2465794 on Jan 13, 2011

I’m in my early 40’s and have worn glasses since my late teens. Apart from short-sightedness, the main vision problems I have are (computer use-related) photosensitivity, poor night vision, and floaters. I’ve been trying a few supplements to help with these issues and also to guard against age-related macular degeneration. I’ve tried both bilberry and lutein/zeaxanthin but didn’t notice much improvement of any kind. I thought I’d give this product a try since it‘s such a good price, and lo and behold, I’ve noticed quite an improvement with the photosensitivity. I’ve just re-ordered and I may try combining it with Jarrow‘s CarotenALL or Country Life‘s Carotenoid Complex in future. Note that I’ve been taking 3-a-day; experience has taught me that supplement manufacturers tend to be conservative with their dosage guidelines. If you want to try this, I’d recommend taking the maximum dose.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 29, 2008

I've only been using this a few weeks, but my eyesight seems better. Things look more clear. I'm sure that in time I will see even more improvement.

Good Response

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on May 08, 2012

Taken with Astaxanthin it's really improved my night and distance vision.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2768951 on Aug 15, 2011

I'm on my 2nd order of Eye Factors. Within the 1st couple of days I noticed that my eyesight was a bit better. At 66, I know nothing is going to make my eyesight like it was 20 years ago, but it is better. The big bonus was no longer being so sensitive to light. Before Eye Factors I'd have to wear polarized sunglasses when driving even if it was overcast. My eyes were so sensitive. About a week after taking 2 capsules a day, I noticed I didn't put on my sunglasses while driving to work. And the results have not lessened, I rarely wear my sunglasses while driving.

i feel it helps my eyes see clearer

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

this is good. somehow my vision feels clearer and although i've been staring at the charts and computer the whole day/night/week it feels as though i was out in the woods enjoying scenery instead of the computer. it's that kind of rest feeling i feel in my eyes when i take this. hope you can enjoy this feeling too.