Good cold fighter

Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Apr 12, 2016

Helped a lot with fighting against viruses. Had to be taken with the first signs of cold 3-5 times per day, after that one-two for maintenance. Also good against candida. This is the good side. On the other hand it started to interfere probably with my thyroid (I am autoimmune hyper thyroid, still on remission). As I searched afterwards, its active component, hydroxy thyrosol may interfere with thyroid hormones - T3 and T4. The influence was rather mild but I still stopped taking olive leaf. At the same time it may be a suitable remedy for hypo thyroid people. No bad side effects.

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015

Olive leaf extract is excellent to fight viral infections, sinus infections, colds and flu symptoms. It can also help to reduce blood pressure. Recommended by a Health Care consultant. It works for me.

Olive Leaf is underrated!

Posted by mozzer on Jan 17, 2015

For all the immune supplements out there, I think Olive Leaf is the best. It works quickly, it gives you energy and it is a good blood sugar modulator. You can use it when you are already stick or take some as a precautionary measure. Take with a good probiotic like Healthy Trinity and that's a great wellness combo.

ok

Posted by 4701582354049531713 on Nov 14, 2014

ok

good immune booster

Posted by 5335452226255019680 on Oct 29, 2014

I have found taking this regularly reduces the instances of illness for me

go back to oregano oil natural factors

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Oct 12, 2014

I use olive leaf and oregano alternatively for candida control. oregano oil definitely is more effective for this ailment

Excelent

Posted by 5181709923942095906 on Aug 20, 2014

Es un extracto potente y muy efectivo. Mi madre tomaba diuréticos para la hipertensión y con estas cápsulas los ha podido dejar, la tensión se le ha puesto normal y está súper contenta. Genial.

I've had better olive leaf products

Posted by 5391046737718211965 on Jun 05, 2014

This is actually a bummer. It tastes, and smell horrid-much worse than a product I've bought in Norway(Norwegian name), and it contains more of "other ingredients" than the Norwegian product–which is obviously more pure. I also felt I had better effect with the other product. Will not buy again, even though this is much cheaper.

the best for candida and herpes

Posted by 5092067050143259459 on May 30, 2014

This is the best so far for candida and herpes. I have tried everything out of prescriebed and natural remedies. I have almost given up and thought I have to live with this disaster, but as soon as I have tried this great product, felt the result in 1 weak.

Not sure

Posted by 5736987796754888796 on Oct 19, 2013

They might have had some effect, but I'm not quite sure.