Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1739246 on Feb 27, 2008

This works great for an appetite suppressor. You must follow the directions of drinking plenty of fluid of course. I have a good breakfast, then when the munchie craze begins, (although I am not hungry), I take a packet and feel no further need to find a snack. I follow up with teas or water and am satisfied for quite a while. It is gentle on your digestive system too. I like this product and will re-order when this supply is finished.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on Jun 12, 2007

It actually works in that it requires you to consume a substantial amount of water, thus the gel and the water combined expand the stomach and you feel fuller.

Great product. I already lost 4 lbs without changing my diet

Posted by Reviewer2758911 on Nov 17, 2007

No brainer dietary aid to loose wt. I take before each meals. No change in diet. It has also controlled by blood sugars

great product, convenient packaging

Posted by Reviewer2617823 on Aug 26, 2008

excellent product. dissolves instantly in oatmeal, soups etc. to add additional fiber.

dvands

Posted by Reviewer1174855 on Dec 08, 2008

I really just love the slimstyles PGX. you can look to get an other order from me soon.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2710348 on Mar 08, 2009

This is the same product as above except it is packaged so you can carry it around. It is wonderful. I just mix 2 packets in water right before a meal when I eat out. Very easy and convenient. Thanks so much. I learned about these water soluble fibers from a book a couple of years ago called, Beat Diabetes Naturally. Written by a canadian MD. I also follow some of his other nutritional suggestions. It seems to work. bye.

Really Helps with Sugar Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

I have a serious sugar addiction and I found this supplement very helpful in keeping my cravings calm. It was really great and I was able to go entire days without feeling urges to eat sweets all the time. Some people worry that it's some kind of artificial chemical that could ultimately be more dangerous to the body but there's no need to fear that. The product is not artificial at all. It's made from a Japanese tuber root plant and is safe and natural for the body. It was really helpful when it came to dealing with my sugar cravings.

good

Posted by helenehardy on Jan 09, 2012

seem to fill me up after breakfast

feedback

Posted by Reviewer1095875 on Jul 07, 2011

I was very disapointed with this product because never disolved, always small white particles were floating, did not matter if I mixed with water or juice like you claim. I returned 2 of the 3 boxes I purchased.I won't try or recomend this product to anyone!!!!!!

extra fiber

Posted by Reviewer1257210 on Jul 25, 2011

I love these for sprinkling on cereal. There's no taste, just adds fiber.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »