Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg / DHA 200 mg, 120 Softgels

Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 08, 2012

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of Omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

My health care provider recommended

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jul 17, 2009

My naturopath suggested this brand because he said pharmaceutical grade means I'll be avoiding mercury that could come with other fish oils.

PCOS and Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1833579 on Nov 15, 2006

Recently I have been diagnosed with PCOS, which has taken a toll on my skin. I had quite a bit of acne on my face, oily skin, and loss of hair. I have noticed after only 3 weeks of taking the product that my skin (acne and all) is 99% improved and my hair is fullest and healthiest it has been in a long time. In general I feel healthier and my tiredness is gone! I whole-heartedly back up this product.

GMP, Consumer Labs tested Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1286643 on Nov 14, 2008

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors scored the highest possible with Consumer Labs products testing as well as carrying the GMP seal - a personal requirement for any supplement. At this time I have not yet fully regularly incorporated RxOmega-3 into my supplement regimen but I trust completely in the product and the supplement is not too fishy tasting to be palatable.