Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg / DHA 200 mg, 120 Softgels

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2345628 on May 14, 2011

I take six or seven of these a day because I have rapid/irregular heartbeats. It actually seems to help! Since I started taking so much, I don't notice my heartbeat as much and my blood pressure is always wonderful. I notice fishy burps every now and then if I take more than four at once, but I'll take the fishy burps over the heart issues!

Useful

Posted by olaisa on Jun 07, 2012

Useful and so much tabsO_O

Number #1 Suppliment

Posted by Reviewer2273501 on May 25, 2006

Very helpful for my pain and general health. Dramatically improves my skin, hair, and nails. When I ran out for awhile my health deteriorated considerably. When I got back on this Fish oil it improved again. This is a excellent quality brand and at a very resonable price. I think this is the best deal for this level of quality.

M Schoenbaechler

Posted by Reviewer3289715 on Feb 10, 2008

The smelly burping was more than I could take after a few days of taking the product. If there's a way around this, I'd love to know.

High strenth quality fish oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I take it to help with PCOS and all round health. High levels of epa and dha and pure oil which is very important with fish oils as many cheap oils can be contaminated with PCBs and mercury etc.. Seems to help with memory and concentration. I also definitely have less knee pain when I take these as when I run out after a few days they ache again. These do not repeat much when taken with food. Oils are also digested and absorbed most effectively when taken in the morning as your digestive system is at its optimum so breakfast is ideal time to take them. For people who have difficulty digesting oils taking a Milk Thistle supplement also can really help as it improves liver function and helps aid fat digestion.