Did not work for me

Posted by 4638392120454677119 on Sep 27, 2014

See no effects on me

Helps curb appetite

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Apr 26, 2014

taken an hour before a meal, makes me wanna eat a whole lot less.

(NFS-35911)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Aug 28, 2013

Really helps to decrease cravings and starting to lose weight around the middle after a few weeks. Lost that bloated feeling.

I think it kind of works not really sure

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 14, 2013

I read the book that suggests this product. I wanted to give it a try. I felt a bit more constipated. but I did not feel hungry with cravings which was great. My stomach did not growl as much. Going to the restroom was not a hassle at all so clean. But after a while I think the fiber was building up in me and it kept me plugged up. I might have been lack of walking or drinking water. I don't know what it was but I think it worked half way. It kept my weight even while eating a lot of junk.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Dec 28, 2012

Suggests up to 6 capsules daily but am up to 3. Definitely feel fuller by taking 1 hour before each meal with glass of water. No side effects noticed.

Thank you so much for the great formula

Posted by Soundolove on Dec 02, 2012

I have been using these for two months and they have truely helped me eat half of what I used to eat and believe me I have been trying every suplement in the past few 5 years and none helped. This is truely the key to a healthy effortless diet. I strongly recomend you to try them and get free of the monster appetite you may have. I must add they work best with the nature factures slim style shakes. Don't hesitate free your mind and body from overeating noooooooooow. take care.

Severe stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer3263537 on Nov 21, 2012

After taking 2 softgels of PGX I almost immediately experienced a sharp stomach pain. First, I was not sure if the pain was the result of something else or PGX. So, next day I took only 1 softgel and no any other vitamins to insure that the pain was caused by the PGX. Sure enough after an hour or so, I've had very painful stomach symptoms for several hours. It felt like scraping my arm against cement. It did not just hurt right after it happened, it stayed irritated for several hours. I had to take Pepto Bismol to calm the stomach.I should also mention that I am very healthy person and never experienced anything like that. Perhaps people who have sensitive stomach should stay away from purchasing this product.

Abit pricy

Posted by jemolian on Oct 15, 2012

It's not really working for me somehow. I tried eating 3 softgels and it worked slightly better. Perhaps it's just me; i'm just hungry all the time.

ok not great

Posted by Reviewer1999527 on Sep 07, 2012

I am only taking 1 in am and 1 evening. The first few days I was very hungry. But I really have not seen any change as far as amount I eat.

Love this! Need to change servings on label though...

Posted by Reviewer1618581 on Mar 08, 2012

I love this, it does work, I don't crave sweets. I only wish that the servings per bottle would reflect taking the suggested 2 per meal ( 6 a day) instead of listing it as 2. If you only took 2 a day there would be 60 days worth, but at the recommended 6 a day there is only a 20 day supply.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »