New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, PGX Ultra Matrix Plus, Soothe Digest, 820 mg, 120 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews

lots of water is a plus

Posted by Reviewer1242303 on Oct 06, 2010

I have ordered PGX twice and although I do not take every day, I have noticed a difference. It is gentle and taking with water is a must. I do eat a lot of fiber as well and plain kefir every day. I am not aware if this product works the same on a poor diet.

helps with blood sugars

Posted by Reviewer2116517 on Dec 08, 2011

I'm a Type I diabetic and this helps regular my blood sugars. It takes some getting used to for my digestive tract, but it does really work and is also great for curbing cravings.

Abit pricy

Posted by jemolian on Oct 15, 2012

It's not really working for me somehow. I tried eating 3 softgels and it worked slightly better. Perhaps it's just me; i'm just hungry all the time.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1517851 on Feb 14, 2011

I only take about 2 a day because I just started a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure WHEN to start building up my intake, it's not very clear. At first, you will be VERY gassy from the digestive formula... but after a week or so you should be fine. Not sure I want to go up a dose because this is pretty expensive stuff!

ok not great

Posted by Reviewer1999527 on Sep 07, 2012

I am only taking 1 in am and 1 evening. The first few days I was very hungry. But I really have not seen any change as far as amount I eat.