• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Natural Factors, PharmaGABA, Stress Relax,

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on May 12, 2009

works well on relieving stress, and panic attacks

A much better choice than antidepressants!

Posted by Reviewer3009253 on Jan 02, 2009

I was at the end of my rope with postpartum anxieties. My doctors always tell me to take the strong drugs that will make me a walking zombie. I was sent an email from iherb to try this product and am I glad I did! Not only do I feel more relaxed all day, I am getting deeper sleep at night. I am so thankful for natural choices. I am a happier mom and wife now without the side effects of headache, weight gain and a bunch of other stuff. Thank You Natural Factors for doing such a good job!

Unsure about this

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on Mar 16, 2009

I've tried this pharma gaba twice and felt relaxation in the short term, but I noticed an increase in heart rate and generally felt nervous about an hour later. I'm willing to give it a couple more tries, but I'm skeptical.

Leveling out my Moods

Posted by Reviewer1984486 on Nov 15, 2009

I've been taking this GABA for a few weeks now and have noticed a consistent elevation of my mood and a reduction in the anxiety I feel. I recommend this (and 5-HTP) especially for alcoholics and drug addicts who do NOT want to be at risk by taking prescription meds for anxiety and stress.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 05, 2009

This has greatly improved my daughter's ability to concentrate.

Natural Factors PharmaGABA

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Jun 08, 2009

I've found this product to be an effective sleeping aid.

Stress Relax, Pharma GABA 100mg Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer2899194 on Dec 26, 2011

I think i like this one better than Thorne Pharma Gaba 100mg

one at bedtime helps me sleep

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jun 05, 2012

I started taking one of these at bedtime and found it helped me to fall asleep. These seem to be more potent than regular GABA, so a lower dose can be used.

pharma gaba

Posted by 5524457396023797681 on Jul 20, 2012

Great product surprising difference in my lifestyle after just a few days of use. Sleep is easier I feel more aware and focused. Great stuff

Fanastic product

Posted by 5055494827782996165 on Apr 23, 2014

I was going through a very stressful time and found my mind racing a hundred miles per hour. I wasn't falling asleep easily nor staying asleep through the night. I had poor focus and concentration at work and was finding every day tasks to be all too much. I started taking Pharma GABA and it starting working within minutes of taking it. I had the best night sleep in months and fell asleep instantly. It quietened my racing mind at night and during the day which helped me to focus on the tasks at hand. Best thing about Pharma GABA is it works straight away with no side effects!