• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

pharma gab

Posted by 5095080422842189809 on Sep 04, 2015

works great no bad ingredients

Resting!!!!

Posted by 5072770901198336071 on Apr 08, 2015

My daughter is a firm believer in your products and this one proved to be just what your information said it would do! Resting and chilled!!!

Nick

Posted by Reviewer1841127 on Oct 23, 2014

Good for sleeping. Take 2 before sleeping and your good.

Very convenient

Posted by MusettaRose on May 13, 2014

I sometimes take gaba in the middle of the night, but I would take it with water which makes me have to get up and use the washroom. So when I chew this it is helpful. I also give one to my teenager when he has a performance. And my natural path tested it for my 4 year old and said he should take 1/2 tablet every second day.

Didn't work for me & too much sugar

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 09, 2013

I was really excited to try this product, particularly after reading the good reviews and also because I'm tapering off prescription medication. However I really didnt notice much from these and whats really disappointing is the amount of sugar per tablet. Taking the recommended dose of up to 6 tabs per day is a huge amount of sugar. I prefer to spend my sugar intake on a nice dessert or some chocolate, not something like this. Finally I will say I believe different things work for different people based on genetics and blood type etc, so I'm glad to hear this works for some.

No difference....

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 12, 2013

I did not feel any clear effects or difference.....

Calms me down but has no effect on sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on May 23, 2013

For those who feel anxious during a day GABA can be very helpful. Of course the effect is not as dramatic as in the case of Lorazepam but still very noticeable. Unfortunately, it didn't have any effect on my sleep as my nutritionist was hoping it would.

Glorified Candy

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Apr 21, 2013

I was hoping this product would help with anxiety, especially as it relates to my ability to fall & stay asleep. So far the only effect I can discern is that it is composed of cane sugar. In my experience, this product does absolutely nothing for inducing any kind of relaxation or calm mental state. My initial thought on this product was that perhaps Natural Factors was able to formulate a version of GABA that is able to cross the blood brain barrier, but alas I no longer believe this to be the case. If you're looking for a high-priced, ineffective and literal sugar-pill, then this product is definitely for you.

does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Nov 05, 2012

When i take this, I feel tired. I will not use the rest in the bottle.

Sleep returns

Posted by 5539485648441357020 on Sep 12, 2012

These are especially good when you wake up in the middle of the night. If you take one immediately (and don't follow the thoughts), sleep returns.