been on it for 20 days .

Posted by 5554505729953016324 on Mar 22, 2016

so far it took a few weeks to start feeling any changes in myself.I did buy a candida tonic as well and that may also have helped .I do know you need to fix your thyroid after getting your body cleaned any ways .so right now i do feel better than i have in years and i will come back here and there to update how things have gone for the next year.

Très satisfait!

Posted by 5754603272211653022 on Oct 24, 2014

Produit conforme à mes attentes. Pour un fonctionnement thyroïdien optimal. A Préconiser après 40 ans pour rester en forme physique et surtout mentale.

Good as Always!

Posted by Reviewer1421832 on Sep 08, 2014

New to this product but have always been very happy with quality of Natural Factors products.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on May 25, 2014

I noticed that if I take this before bed I wake up feeling rested and feeling good, instead of crawling out of bed with a cloud over my head. Both my mom and dad have thyroid problems, so I bought this just to try out, without having gone to the doctor to get a diagnosis, which I will do next time I go in for a physical.

I recommend

Posted by 5144792927715594533 on Jan 06, 2014

Still figuring out if they work or not as I did no check ups lately, yet the feeling is really good, no unpleasant side effects.

0k

Posted by Reviewer2170662 on Nov 18, 2013

ok

Thyroid Health Formula

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 29, 2013

I've had the right side of my thyroid removed and needed energy to get through the day. Discovered these and energy levels are bootsted after taking these in no time. Recommeded

new to me

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 11, 2012

need more time. iherb after 3 years has always been good in all respects.

Mississippi

Posted by Reviewer1738488 on Mar 13, 2012

They make me bloat can't take them.

Have noticed an increase in energy

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 26, 2012

I had cancer and had my thyroids removed in 1983. It has been a battle ever since with thyroxine/T4 supplementation. This product would improve even more if the L-Tyrosine was lowered. Coupled with Ultra Guggulow it does help with energy and cold legs/feet