Urinary Flow

Posted by Reviewer3040679 on Dec 29, 2008

Really like this product. The herbs in it help to cleanse and support the urinary tract.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Feb 18, 2012

I bought this for my boss. She had a kidney infection and was suffering from pain on the kidney region and fevers. She was taking antibiotics, but didn't experience any improvements. When she started taking these NF caps, she said she felt the infection decreasing, as her urinary tract was washed.

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Aug 30, 2012

helps to cope with cystitis, results are visible after 2 weeks of use

Urine-Luck!

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Mar 23, 2009

So far, my kidney's aren't hurting as much as they used to. I think it may actually be helping.

Some relief, but not much

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Oct 16, 2011

I'll be looking for something else to help with my feeling that I have to "go" all the time.

Very helpful

Posted by 4824611740088305167 on Feb 24, 2013

I have been taking this product now for over 2 months, i was getting recurring UTI constantly. Since taking this i havent had one and any signs starting to come on i up the does and nothing comes of it. Thank you so much for this prduct, i was so over taking antibiotics!

Helps with frequency

Posted by Reviewer3013448 on Oct 11, 2011

Helps limit the urgency especially at night.

Works wll!

Posted by Reviewer2612838 on Feb 03, 2012

This product really works well - Flow is back to normal, much less frequent need ot restrooms....

Michelle Snoxell

Posted by Reviewer2061914 on Sep 08, 2008

This is a great product, as a diabetic I find these are of great help and keep the UTI at bay.

Works!

Posted by PinkOveralls on May 14, 2012

Taking this made a difference in just a few days. I don't know if my discomfort was from a urinary tract infection or oversenstive bladder, but this product helped. Good product to have on hand at all times.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »