10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, WomenSense, EstroSense, Hormone Balance, 120 Veggie Caps

Work on acne

Posted by Reviewer3142372 on Aug 09, 2010

I am 29 and have been struggling with hormonal acne for almost 5 years (even though my tenageer face was perfectly clear). I was using tons of over the counter products from proactive, murad to zeno but none worked. I was using birth control for 6 months and it did clear up my acnes. However, since I am trying to pregant, I stopped using it a year ago. Since the time I stopped birth control, my acne got worse. I was heard about Natural Factors Estrosense and started using it 3 months ago. At the first 2 months, I had more acnes. But then, I start seeing an improvement. It even reduces the black heads. Give it a try if you have hormonal acnes.

The End of the Road

Posted by Reviewer1960283 on Jul 29, 2011

My doctor shook his head as he quietly placed his pen on the prescription pad in front of him. The deterioration would continue, and nothing could be done. I had barely made it to his office that day. Fortunately I found out about Estrosense and began taking it almost immediately. Within three days I began to return to normal. The next time I saw my doctor, he told me that he wouldn't believe what had happened to me if he wasn't seeing it for himself.

The best product for a woman

Posted by Reviewer1817474 on Jan 14, 2011

I think all women should take this product. It was created by a biologist to help women with fibroids, cysts,pms, even acne, etc. It helps your body detoxify from the "bad" estrogens in your body that can cause (apart from the things listed above) also breast cancer.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1382320 on Jul 27, 2009

my wife used to have horribly painful periods where she would 10+ pain reliever pills (naproxen) a day. after she took estrosense, the very next period, she only took a total of two pain pills. This Product rocks!

All in One

Posted by Reviewer1119617 on Jun 10, 2009

I was taking many of the listed ingredients for this product, when I found them all (and then some) packaged in one convenient form. This seems like a well-thought out formulation. It has definitely helped me achieve a healthy hormonal balance.