RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,767.60

₽2,524.66

Экономия: ₽757.07 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Was unsure....IMPORTANT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2131791 Nov 07, 2008

I found out about this product through Dr.Murray's newsletter and was hesitant at first. I am on my second bottle. I am hypothyroid and Zymactive just increases my level of activity to a newer level. It has helped me with my sinus issues and most recently mucus that my body could not shake off (allergy related). A family member of mine was recommended this product under a different brand for cardio health because she had high blood pressure. I take this empty stomach with Armour Thyroid. November 2008: I ordered this again realizing that for a while it did nothing....scratching my head I remembered that taking it with juice did the trick which is what the directions say 'water or juice'. So take it with juice - which is why the title of my review now says Important. Am taking extra doses now for tendonitis and let me tell you that I have very little pain and discomfort. The doc prescribed a brace and anti-inflamatory OTC products which of course I did not care for. Way to go Dr.Murray.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for sinus and mucus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2095265 Feb 12, 2007

I've taken many types of enzymes over the years for inflammation, but these are the best so far. Not only good for pain, but I've had great success using them between meals to reduce mucus and sinus inflammation.

Best Inflammation Fighter

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1818875 Apr 08, 2009

I was lying in bed suffering with sciatic pain. Agonizing. I prayed to just be able to lie in a position other than on my back with a cushion under my legs. I've always been a side and stomach sleeper. Within days of starting on Zymactive, 3 pills, 3 times a day, I could sleep on my sides with little discomfort. I can now sleep on my stomach again with no cushions! After a week, I'm down to 2 a day and I'll see if things continue to work. Natural Factors does it again. I thank God.

Helps with inflammation!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2680805 Nov 18, 2009

After taking this for about a month I had blood work done to test for inflammation and it came back perfect!!!

Natural Factors, DOUBLE STRENGTH, ZYMACTIVE, 90 tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2299345 Jul 21, 2008

Michael Murray's DOUBLE STRENGTH PROTEOLYTIC ENZYMES have helped me tremendously. My left foot was partially numb due to inflammation in my spinal canal that was pressing against the nerve. (I have bone spurs in my canal and spinal stenosis). This product, along with GLUCOSOMINE CELADRIN MSM (Bluebonnet Nutrition), was highly recommended by someone who has the same condition as myself. He said that together they were extremely helpful in reducing his inflammation (the enzymes help reduce inflammatory conditions) and eleviating the pain. I've also found my food digests better with these than with the Pancreatin I usually take with meals. I won't need to buy the Pancreatin any longer - which is a good thing because I can alleviate that expense. Michael Murray's enzymes are the best I've ever taken! I will continue to order them for as long as I'm able.

ZYMACTIVE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2223190 Jun 01, 2008

Although I do not know how this product has helped me. I am sure the dark circles under my eyes are nearly gone partly because of this product.

Reduction of Inflamation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1658606 Mar 10, 2009

My wife is using zymactive along with IP6 Gold as part of her cancer treatment. We have noticed a stark improvement in her condition since using this product, particulary in the area of inflamation. I can easliy see why it it one of your best sellers. I would recomend this product to anyone.

Zymactive double strength

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1241934 Aug 10, 2009

This product works very well; I suffered severe inflammation in my lungs (like breathing with razor blades in my lungs!) for weeks with no relief until I tried Zymactive, and after two doses ALL the pain and discomfort was completely gone. Price was good (less than similar products I looked at) and shipped fast!

Zymactive for Endometriosis

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1493493 Mar 02, 2011

I have struggled with pain for years and tried many medical treatments for endometriosis. After my doctor told me she could not offer any additional medical treatments (without drastic surgery) I turned to nutritional support to held manage symptoms. I have been on Zymactive for about 3 months and have experienced a noticable reduction of the pain, pressure and fatigue! I would not hestitate to recommend trying this product for those who suffer with endometriosis.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Way better than steroids!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2127084 Apr 21, 2008

I was recently diagnosed with localized scleroderma, and my dermatologist prescribed a super-high potency steroid cream, which he said I would have to use for several months. I did not want to use the steroid cream, because I am very steroid-sensitive, but that cut no ice with the doctor. Within just a few days, I started having new symptoms (weakness and trembling), which my doctor insisted could not be the steroid cream. Nevertheless, I decided to look for a more natural inflammation-fighter just to see if I could avoid the steroids altogether. My research led me to Dr. Michael Murray and Zymactive, and I am very impressed with this product. Since starting Zymactive (and stopping the steroid cream), the pain and burning are gone, the weakness and trembling have subsided, and I am feeling good! Great product.

Позиции 1-10 из 85