Marian Glover

Posted by Reviewer1636850 on Jun 19, 2008

I have found Cat's Claw to be very efficient at curing viruses such as the 'flu'. It is a good immune booster.

Fantastic product

Posted by 4994380759774044368 on Feb 25, 2016

I have been using this as I have a very low white cell count post chemo. It is fantastic and I have noticed a great improvement in my health.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2629340 on Mar 10, 2011

Good product will buy again

Overall pleased

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on Jan 18, 2012

I feel more healthy taking this. This is traditionally used as a cure all herb.

A+++

Posted by 5538421350377802221 on Dec 27, 2013

I like it, it realy works.

Good Product

Posted by 5759803958931590422 on Apr 13, 2016

Works well. Good company.

One of the most important healing herbs on Earth

Posted by 4784738604330944839 on May 05, 2016

I have used capsule form Cat's Claw to heal diverticulitis years ago, and have joyously watched others use Cat's Claw to help heal GI tract issues. My elderly friend, however, cannot swallow pills. The alcohol based tinctures that one can readily get in most health-food markets is horrible. it even gave her mouth sores; it was so caustic. But, VOILA! this Alcohol-free tincture came to the rescue. My friend's daily nausea was immediately addressed. We are working to heal her gut as best we can, but daily nausea had to be addressed. The Cat's Claw had done that. I knew it would! We just needed one she could imbibe. Thank you for your product!

Great Product and brilliant service,

Posted by Reviewer2083319 on Jan 24, 2016

I have been using this product for quite some time and I receive amazing benefits. I find it to be the best anti-inflammatory I have ever used. I also turn to Cat's Claw from Nature's Answer if I feel an illness coming on. It has be over 5 years since I have seen a doctor for an illness. I also find Iherb the easiest and most efficient company to deal with. Very quick delivery.

Not as effective as powder?

Posted by 4849283444526872361 on Jan 10, 2016

I've taken Cat's Claw last winter in powdery form and it really helped with not getting the flu. I bought this product over the summer just to see it would work better because it's organic and more pure. The taste of the drops is awful, but other than that, I just didn't feel that it did anything for me, I kept feeling I had to take more of it in order for it to have some effect. Now I'm back on the powdery Cat's Claw supplements which really do work for me. So even though I can't say that this is a bad product, I will not buy this again.