10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Answer, Echinacea, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Everyone needs some Echinacea on hand!

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on Jan 29, 2011

As a student of history, I can tell you this stuff has been in folk's medicine cabinets for a long, long time. It really works too! You don't take it everyday, only when you start feeling icky. Every single time I have started to feel under the weather I start taking the Echinacea!

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Posted by Reviewer1976648 on Mar 06, 2012

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2878046 on Nov 22, 2012

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

Works

Posted by 5138347109585906719 on Jan 21, 2013

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

Posted by milkandhoneymomma on Nov 19, 2013

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »