Soy Why???

Posted by Reviewer3209764 on Apr 29, 2016

Why put Soybean Oil in it?

Taste Great, Light & Lemony

Posted by monwatt on Feb 26, 2016

I always remembered cod liver oil to be thick, smelly & hard to swallow. In search of natural supplements to help my mild but consistent acne breakouts, this CLO is perfect since it has high vitamin a retinol & vitamin d along with good source of EPA & DHA. This CLO is very light, watery, easy to swallow. The lemon taste is mild and not overpowering. I will stick to Nature's Answer CLO Lemon Flavor. The price is good for such a big bottle. *The bottle cap is partially broken when the shipment arrives. Luckily the liquid didnt leak. iHerb wraps the bottle well, however they didnt protect the cap with bubble.

Skeptical husband and 12 month old are both excited to take this each morning!

Posted by 5122728435036891679 on Sep 03, 2015

They like it more than me, but I'm not complaining since they're joining me on my health journey!

fishy breath

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

even though it's lemon-lime flavour, the burp is still kinda fishy, and lemon-y at the same time. urgh.

Mild taste, good, basic ingredients

Posted by 5385919442672645400 on Mar 22, 2015

This great value cod liver oil has a mild flavour, doesn't repeat and is made of all-natural ingredients. I am happy to be supplementing my children's health during winter with this. The flavour is slightly fishy in the after-taste which means the kids aren't super keen on it, but it's not strong so they will take it anyway.

fine

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Feb 10, 2015

I have no problems with this oil. I swallow it directly. straight. tastes fine. but...when you drink from a cup after taking it, it leaves the fish smell in the cup strongly.

Mysteriously palatable! :)

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Jan 10, 2015

I don't know how they did it but they've managed to make this stuff taste perfectly fine, even verging on pleasant. With childhood memories of truly gag-worthy thick fishy cod liver oil, I avoided buying it in liquid form again for over 30 years! But this brand just tastes mildly of lime. Actually it's a kind of watery taste - almost like the fishiness has been cancelled out by an equal and opposite flavour, resulting in very little of any kind of taste. It's also a traditional whole CLO, meaning no daft adding back of synthetic Vitamins A and D (which defeats most of the purpose of taking CLO in the first place). This is not a bonus but an essential basic criterion for me. Full marks.

views from malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on Nov 28, 2014

decent tasting but my kids found it a tad tangy. overall pretty good without the fishy aftertaste

Love this stuff

Posted by 5637100316499736784 on Oct 11, 2014

Have been using this for over a year. I bought it because I wanted a natural source of Vitamin D. Some cod liver oil is processed in a way that the natural vitamins are lost but this one preserves the vitamin D. My thought is that probably makes this more biologically available to the body as it is naturally "packaged" together with other vitamins which "go together". Don't take more than 1 tbsp per day or you will overdose on the Vitamin A--and if you take a tbsp every day then it might be wise to forget to take it once or twice a week. I hate fish and this doesn't taste fishy to me so I am relly impressed.

excellent taste

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Aug 04, 2014

i really love this product. it has an excellent taste and it has really good nutrients. much nicer than the carslons and much cheaper. has the triglyceride for of the fats which is the beat form and we all love the taste even my kids who i can get to have other cod liver oils take it.